2016 Lombardia Trophy Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Finished the first group.

Really enjoyed della Monica / Guarise. Real pity about the falls. Once they get the routine polished, it will be really good.

It's a pity Pfund / Santillan didn't continue with the wrong music! I was enjoying the routine until the screeching started about a third of the way through. If they get a different version of "Purple Rain" (say, Prince's original. Or, if they want a female singer, Ruth Lorenzo's version) I will enjoy it more.

Also enjoyed Ji Minji / Themistocles Leftheris. Hadn't seen them before, but they look like a very promising couple.

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker
Well...

Not my cup of tea, I'm afraid. And I like them.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Italians pairs, giving karne the "what the..."'s since 2016

Also, they look um...not talking to each other in the knc.

LRK

Record Breaker
So, do we reconvene in the men's thread in about 15 minutes?:)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
That was no good. Hope tomorrow will be better for Pairs.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Second group finished.

Enjoyed the Lithuanian couple as well. Pity about the mistakes. If they hadn't have had those two falls, we probably would have had the entire field covered by 10 points!

Since when has Rebecca Ghilardi been doing Pairs?! She was definitely doing Singles last season, because I remember her!

Wasn't sure about the "Surprise Electro". But, otherwise, I enjoyed it.

"It's my life..."

"War. Huh! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!"

Gotta love the music being played between routines at this competition!

Speaking of music, what on Earth was that the Lovely Miss Marchei and Ondrej were using? It was like one of those pieces of food that you start eating and at first you enjoy it, but after a while it gets very sickly. About halfway through, I just wanted it to end.

And I really do not like how Vale was done up. I know they were going for a 1920's look, but it really does not suit her.

So, all Italian Top 3 at the moment (well, you know what I mean!) The Top 2 couples both having 2 falls in the SP has made things interesting for the FS.

Boys, but I love Pairs Skating! These are the first Pairs competitions I have seen since Worlds, and watching today has really made me realise how much I've missed it!

CaroLiza_fan