2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Short Dance

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Manta and Johnson have a very "dancey" routine but there were a lot of missed hand holds and grabs (something the great Ted Barton made me aware of last week in his praise of the Parsons).

Please keep it up IN, I can actually watch today!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Didn't Piper and Paul do that before their (amazing) Hitchcock programme?

Icenotwork is insufferable!!!

I'll have to go look it up! I :love: Piper and Paul

It's disappointing to see the streaming problems weren't a temporary glitch. I was hoping they would get sorted overnight, but it seems this is just The IceNetwork Experience. I saw on Facebook someone said they were blocking people who complained too much :shock2:

TMC

Record Breaker
I'll have to go look it up! I :love: Piper and Paul

It's disappointing to see the streaming problems weren't a temporary glitch. I was hoping they would get sorted overnight, but it seems this is just The IceNetwork Experience. I saw on Facebook someone said they were blocking people who complained too much :shock2:

You don't even have to complain much. A single polite tweet is quite sufficient! :yes:

TMC

Record Breaker
I'm so glad that the no touching step sequence is back!! :luv17:

TMC

Record Breaker
Oh Icenotwork... A still pic of a couple of skaters for 20 seconds, then 10 seconds of dance, then another still...

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Was it just me or did Eaton look like the creepy older guy hitting on the pretty young blonde? Please lose that deep v-neck on his costume. Just, yuck.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Danielle and Daniel really brought the Wow Factor. I'm so happy for them, and for me, to watch and enjoy them!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! What a great debut for Olivia and Adria! Her dress does lend itself to wedgies though... :slink:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Smart and Diaz brought the heat! Love that routine but a few bobbles today. It will only keep getting better.

And I should have kept my mouth shut because now my IN stream keeps going from clear to blurry and back again. Sigh:rolleye:

Last edited:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Loved Olivia and Adria! Very cool how they used the same song at different places in the music. Smart, Smart!

This event is off to a great start.

Nathan13

Medalist
Is something happening right now? Because all I have is the dreaded black screen with the stupid white dots...

TMC

Record Breaker
This is the last time I'm trying to watch anything live on IN. This just makes me so ANGRY :ddevil:

Sackie

Medalist
Wow - not so good for Paul/Islam. They are only just ahead of a relative unknown US team! Of course this is taking place in the US, so.....

TMC

Record Breaker
Aaaahahahaahaaa I LOVED Madison and Zach! What a hot mess of hotness! I can't believe I just got to witness that :laugh2:

Nathan13

Medalist
Welp I got rid of the black screen to see about one tenth of Zack and Madi. It looked like a lovely program too, especially the hip hop section. #thanksicenetwork :taunt:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Wow, Madison and Zach have a crazy routine.I will need to watch it a zillion times to take it all in...parts of it are really cool. Not sure about the costume? Certainly not what I envisioned when they said Hip Hop but then when does Madison ever go expected with her costumes? OMG I love to watch Zach skate.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love Madi and Zach's program! Wow, I didn't imagine I'd like the hip hop section so much. Worked so great for these two, and outstanding choreography for mood of the music.

Paul/ Islam ... I liked their Hey Big Spender, in spite of myself almost! There was a spot near the beginning where they were doing long forward strides right to the wave of the music, not just the beat. It's surprising to me how rare that is, even in dance. Or maybe it's considered a simple thing? IDK.