2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Ladies FS

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
14 Lutricia BOCK (GER)

Black white stripled bodice, pink skirt

Music: The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource (last season)

3Lz+1Lo+3S - bit slow, maybe 3S<
3Lo
FSSp
StSq
3F - stepout
LSp
2F - forward
ChSq
3Lz - twofoot, maybe <
2A+3T - hangs on, maybe 3T<
2A+2T
CCoSp3p

Mixed skate

47.40+48.00-1.00 = 94.40, 149.08, 2/14

Last edited:

noidont

Final Flight
What's with these European skaters happily skating to music that's been overused for at least one quad.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well done my Lutricia, nice to see someone stay on their feet even if some of those landings were a bit iffy :)

Layback11

Record Breaker
But even with classical, people always chose the same handful of pieces :scowl:

Seriously, how about the Flower Duet? Or The Bell Song? Or Venus from the Planets?

Kanako, what was that fall

Or Finlandia! My Pandora is spamming me with Finlandia and I keep thinking it would be good for skating. Also, New World Symphony, which I kind of have a love-hate relationship with because my orchestra is, without fail, made to play it at least once a season. I am dead tired of playing it, but it's great music! (Esp. for skating.) L'Arlesienne has some skateable sections. And the Waltz from Eugene Onegin, which NOBODY. EVER. USES. for reasons I cannot and never will be able to understand.

bookworm94

Rinkside
I think she looks very very skinny. Way skinnier than I remember her... I hope she is okay. She showed some great effort here by incorporating a secquence with the triple sal and the triple to combo near the end. Well done :)
Lutricia has such long legs - I'm jealous!

bluelutz

On the Ice
Yup. Still don't get it...

Because the organizer uses the video production who does not do the coverage of skating events usually.
So they do not know the usual style of camera works,
and they think close up of foot is nice. :eek:hwell:

Last edited:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Or Finlandia! My Pandora is spamming me with Finlandia and I keep thinking it would be good for skating. Also, New World Symphony, which I kind of have a love-hate relationship with because my orchestra is, without fail, made to play it at least once a season. I am dead tired of playing it, but it's great music! (Esp. for skating.) L'Arlesienne has some skateable sections. And the Waltz from Eugene Onegin, which NOBODY. EVER. USES. for reasons I cannot and never will be able to understand.

I also want someone to skate to New World Symphony! :luv17: I love it, it would look great on dance I think. And about Onegin, I believe A/R are using it this year for the SP, but from the musical. However people said that that program at the Russian Test Skates today was a mess =(

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lutricia's music choice was at first one of those I personally am tired of. But well done, Lutricia, you won me over!

The two middle sections of the music were beautiful, with the piano being my favorite, and she did a nice job of expressing it.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
14 Micol CRISTINI (ITA)

Red dress, lavender details

Music: Notre Dame de Paris

3T - hands down, stepout
3Lz - fall
1Lo
FSSp
3S+2T
2A+1Lo+2S - bit wonky
LSp
3T+2T
CCoSp3p
ChSq
1A
StSq

Mixed skate, bit messy music cuts

43.41+50.08-1.00 = 92.94, 142.92, 4/14

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

I have heard a couple of skater use New World Symphony. I can't remember who, but one was a Russian man. And I'm saving this comment to look up on YouTube later :biggrin:

We need to start a new competition music wishlist thread- the last one was great

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Because the organizer use the video production who does not do the coverage of skating events usually.
So they do not know the usual style of camera works,
and they think close up of foot is nice. :eek:hwell:

The thing that bothers me most is the change of camera angles in mid-jump, complete with a cross dissolve. :palmf:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Cristini's jumps all make me nervous but she has a nice quality to her movement that is pleasant to watch. Nice layback too.