Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Senior Short Dance
Sunday, September 11, 2016
15:00. UTC +2

Time by time zone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166&p10=136

8 - 11 Sep 2016
Bergamo Italy

StN.NameNationCurrent RankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1​
1Mina ZDRAVKOVA / Christopher M. DAVISBUL735.72
2Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMINPOL546.26
3Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTIITA645.08
Warm-Up Group 2​
4Cecilia TÖRN / Jussiville PARTANENFIN352.14
5Julia BIECHLER / Damian DODGEUSA452.04
6Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSONGBR253.38
7Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRIITA163.04

Entries

No.NameNation
1Mina ZDRAVKOVA / Christopher M. DAVIS
SD Spell on You, performed by Stranger Danger
FD Sahara Nights by DJ Quincy Ortiz
BUL
2Cecilia TÖRN / Jussiville PARTANEN
SD Fancy Man Blues and Dance Little Sister by the Rolling Stones; choreo by Massimo Scali, Marina Zueva, Maurizio Margaglio
FD Stonemilker by Björk and "The Golden Age" by Woodkid; choreo by Massimo Scali, Marina Zueva, Maurizio Margaglio
FIN
3Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON
SD Blues: Save My Soul, Swing: Diga Diga Do, both by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
FD You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
GBR
4Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI
SD Grease Medley: There Are Worse Things I Could Do and Greased Lightnin'; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
FD Pas de deux from "Nutcracker" by Petr I. Tchaikovski, Waltz of the Flower from "Nutcracker" by Petr I. Tchaikovski; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli, Corrado Giordani
ITA
5Jasmine TESSARI / Francesco FIORETTI
SD Twilight Time by the Platters, Mack the Knife performed by Robbie Williams
FD Invierno Porteño by Astor Piazzolla
ITA
6Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMIN
SD Blues: A Woman's Worth by Alicia Keys, Hip Hop: Recess (Milo and Otis Remix) by Skrillex & Kill the Noise; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Benoit Richaud
FD The Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd, Hey You by Pink Floyd, Miss You by The Rolling Stones; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Benoit Richaud
POL
7Julia BIECHLER / Damian DODGE
SD "Why Don't You Do Right," performed by Jessica Rabbit, and "Tainted Love," performed by Imelda May; choreo by Y. Durango
FD "Breathe Me" by Sia; choreo by Y. Durango
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here is the link for the Time Schedule:

http://www.fisg.it/upload/result/4144/senior/CSITA2016_SeniorDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf

And for the Live Streaming:

(Senior Men's FS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0N_HLXOP68

I'm not going to be able to watch any skating today, as I will be watching MotoGP from Misano and British Superbikes from Oulton Park. So, I have added the link being used for the Senior Men's FS, and hope that it will be used for the Senior Free Dance as well. My advice is to keep an eye on the YouTube channel page, just in case the Senior Free Dance appears on a separate stream.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Links ALWAYS help.

Just saying...

:hb:

That's why I try to make a point of doing it. Because it is a nightmare trying to run around at the last minute trying to find the stream

The stream for the Men's FS is now on air. So, I have added the link for it to the previous post, in case the Free Dance is shown on the same stream. But, in case it isn't, my advice is to keep an eye on the YouTube channel page.

Hope it's a good competition

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
It started!

EDIT: But it's freezing a lot.

Last edited:

newyn

On the Ice
Cessivilles free dance last year got me interested in ice dance, I am not sure this one has the same effect. I don't understand much anything about ice dance, though.

TMC

Record Breaker
That was okay from Cessiville I guess...they seem faster than last year, and there are more transitions.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
British team is really nice! Though Rise me up is not what I'd like to listen...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
BV for British and G/F are exactly the same. Amazing! I'm glad there's a good British team in time of Penny injury.