Beautiful eyes | Golden Skate

Beautiful eyes

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I think Kurt Browning and David Pelletier have great eyes... they're so blue and they sparkle and yeah *sigh*

libra 1

Rinkside
soogar said:
ITA about Kurt's eyes. But then again I like everything about Kurt.

Dear soogar,
surely it isn't for nothing that you started your thread with Plushy's eyes.
When I first saw them live I was shocked at the distortion which tape or TV give to them - in reality they have exotic elongated shape and incredible deep blue colour!!! They very well match that simple fact that Plushy himself is incredible...

And Ilia Klimkin. with his delightfully naive childish blue eyes .- such a darling!

Libra - from Russia, with love

Kara Bear

Final Flight
You know whose eyes I love and I cannot remember his name. The Polish pairs skater, married to his partner, both cute and blonde. He has lovely eyes.

floskate

On the Ice
Kara Bear said:
You know whose eyes I love and I cannot remember his name. The Polish pairs skater, married to his partner, both cute and blonde. He has lovely eyes.

Mariusz Suidek? Yeah they are unusual.

IDLERACER

Medalist
What a silly thread. Can somebody please give me an example of someone you think has "ugly eyes"?

soogar

Record Breaker
Idleracer:
I'm not into brown eyes at all (lol my eyes are brown).
Ugly eyes:
Mike Weiss (small and beady: though his overall package ain't bad)
Evan Lysacik

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
What a silly thread. Can somebody please give me an example of someone you think has "ugly eyes"?

I don't see the harm in talking about eyes... there are some eyes that are "better" than others...

Mike Weiss has nice eyes... but David Pelletier's are definately better in the looks department ;)

RIskatingfan

On the Ice
And what a contribution... LOL I love his eyes in that picture. Actually, I love everything in that picture :D

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Hermione_Granger said:
:I think he has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. :love:

Me, too. :)

The picture you posted is one of my favorites. Before Alexei ever started moving, I noticed his eyes. Once he started moving, there were other things to watch.

Nan

Linny

Final Flight
The i's have it

Usta think American Scott Davis has the most stricking eyes... wasn't the color, exactly, perhaps the frame.
Linny

Germanice

On the Ice
Does anybody know where I can upload pics in the internet for free? I got a few real Alexei-knockout's (screenstills) on my harddisc, but couldn't find them in the net. How can I share them with you?

Anke