JGP Cup Of Mordovia: Predictions Game Rd. 4 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

JGP Cup Of Mordovia: Predictions Game Rd. 4

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance Results

Congratulations to all players, you all medalled!!!! :points:

Gold medallists: corynna, ines42575, Layback11, Lyssa, matmuh, Nathan13, PorcoPlane, randomfan, stryke, Sugarpova, sunnystars, The Finn and voolfee all with 65 points.
:hap10: :hap10:

Silver medallists: CaroLiza_fan, greta, mom2cavs and StitchMonkeywith 60 points. :cheer: :cheer:

Bronze medallists: Crossover, invisiblespiral, silverfoxes and sneakers with 55 points. :hap57: :hap57:

If you find any mystake with your score just send me a PM.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just to let you know that it may be a while before the remaining scores are put into the spreadsheet, because at least 2 of the scorers - ines42575 (Ice Dance) and I (Pairs) - are having difficulty signing into Google.

And considering I am the owner of the spreadsheet, and so am the person that sorts out editing privileges, that is a major problem.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Fortunately google works for me, so scores for Ladies are up!

GOLD: Sugarpova, Greta and puremagic with 65 points!!! :cheer:
SILVER: invisblespiral, Nathan13, The Finn and kalee with 60 points! :clapper:
BRONZE: mamuth and CaroLiza_fan with 55 points! :peace:

Congrats to all medalists and players :) If you spot any mistakes, do let me know.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You’ll be glad to hear that I’ve got access sorted for the spreadsheet, so I have now been able to put the scores into it.

Now, there was a slight problem. StitchMonkey accidentally put two couples into 5th position. To me, it was obvious that this was simply a case of forgetting to press the “return” button.

So, since it was an innocent mistake and, after all, this is the Junior GP Game and there are only a small number of us playing, I decided not to disqualify this prediction. Instead I took the first couple on the line as the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] position prediction, and the second couple as the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] place prediction.

For the record, here is the difference using each option made to StitchMonkey’s total score:

Sarah ROSE / Joseph GOODPASTER in 5[SUP]th[/SUP]: 40 points
Lori-Ann MATTE / Thierry FERLAND in 5[SUP]th[/SUP]: 45 points
Nobody in 5[SUP]th[/SUP]: 35 points

As it turned out, using this option was also the best carrot and stick approach. On the one hand, it was fair as the points scored was halfway between the best option and the worst option. On the other, it was harsh as it meant that StitchMonkey lost out on winning a medal.

But, please be warned. This sort of discretion may not be shown come the Senior GP Game, when there will be a lot more players to deal with.

Anyway, here are the podium positions:

GOLD with 55 points: corynna, Greta, Nathan13, The Finn.

SILVER with 50 points: CaroLiza_fan, Crossover, ines42575, invisiblespiral, Lyssa, silverfoxes, Sugarpova.

BRONZE with 45 points: PorcoPlane, randomfan, s_parks, sneakers, stryke, sunnystars, voolfee.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Incidentally, StitchMonkey was in a tie for fourth position with Layback11.

To find out more, please see the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: