Polina Tsurskaya will win this competition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya will win this competition

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Well, as I said, I would be the same if it was a skater I liked. If somebody said that about Anna Pogo or Liza Tuk, I hate to admit it, but part of me would want them to be proved wrong. It's the devil in me! :devil:

What?! CL_fan... :disapp: There's not a single member of this board that could possibly get me to root against Pogorilaya!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What?! CL_fan... :disapp: There's not a single member of this board that could possibly get me to root against Pogorilaya!

I only said "a part of me". Probably the smallest wee fraction of a hair! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I was right. I was sooo right. Couldn't have been more right, actually. I read the future and predicted it correctly. :hap36:

Mao88

Record Breaker
I was right. I was sooo right. Couldn't have been more right, actually. I read the future and predicted it correctly. :hap36:

Congratulations :hap10: It was a rough free skate today, but that was to be expected given the amount of time she had off recovering from the injury. However, this confidence boosting win should hold her in good stead for the next competition

Last edited:

Tyranid

Final Flight
By the way, about folks being scared about jinxing Polly after the Honda thread... This was a much simpler prediction :biggrin: because Tsurskaya is a freight train when she's on. Even post injury, her skill and point earning potential is was high to lose this cometition, though I didn't expect Liza 2.0 to have so many URs (wth Mishin!).