2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ugh, I came home early from work (i had hours to shave!!!) for this terrible feed? Ugh.

ETA: Something did occur to me. It could be the wi-fi network in the rink is terrible. USFSA tried to do a Facebook live of the practices and they couldn't do it because the wi-fi wasn't strong enough.

(But goll that's what wi-fi spots are for!!)

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Just realised why my time zone conversions were wrong. IceNetwork's schedule is not local time, but I converted the times like it was.

Greta

On the Ice
Ugh! The stream is unwatchable for me. So frustrating when I was looking forward to this.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Something did occur to me. It could be the wi-fi network in the rink is terrible. USFSA tried to do a Facebook live of the practices and they couldn't do it because the wi-fi wasn't strong enough.

(But golly that's what wi-fi spots are for!! THey've been in here for five years in a row--surely they know they need to bring additional equipment?)

Nice to see you on here, Serious Business.

charmblade

Final Flight
Ugh, I came home early from work (i had hours to shave!!!) for this terrible feed? Ugh.

ETA: Something did occur to me. It could be the wi-fi network in the rink is terrible. USFSA tried to do a Facebook live of the practices and they couldn't do it because the wi-fi wasn't strong enough.

(But goll that's what wi-fi spots are for!!)

I had that thought as well, after seeing the tweets from earlier. However, isn't this the same rink that's been hosting this event for the past few years? If so, it seems like they should be aware of potential issues with the wi-fi and it'd be nice to think they'd be trying to improve things.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Something did occur to me. It could be the wi-fi network in the rink is terrible. USFSA tried to do a Facebook live of the practices and they couldn't do it because the wi-fi wasn't strong enough.

(But golly that's what wi-fi spots are for!! THey've been in here for five years in a row--surely they know they need to bring additional equipment?)

We all know IceNetwork is run on an old Casio watch.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
It isn't like they have never been at this rink before or not known that this event was coming up...as usual IN drops the ball.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rippon is seriously skating to one song I really like "Let Me Think About It" and one song I love "Bloodstream" that I didn't think anybody would skate to. I'd donate money to him if he has a gofundme or something!

I would rather listen to Sam Smith and Ed Sheeran trying to hit high C together under a concrete bridge than Adam's "son of Piano" LP, and the tuneless crooner singing it. I'll pay for a GoFundMe for music lessons for that singer.

But that's what the mute button is for. ;)

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Is this guy in black and white Bela Papp? I like his skating - too bad about jumps.....

charmblade

Final Flight
Serious Business, thank you for providing more entertainment than what i'm currently getting out of this sad excuse for a stream.

Misery loves company, right everyone??

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
For the love of Meagan Duhamel, please keep the stream for Eliadj!!

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If I'm watching with bated breath to see a jump, pairs lift or throw, I'm doomed. My screen freezes on the set up.

If' I want to see a whole program and comprehend its intent, I'm equally doomed.

I do both! This is very annoying.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I love skating but I look forward to the chats almost as much!! Watching skating is no longer a lonely thing.