Marin Honda will win this competition | Golden Skate

Marin Honda will win this competition

bosskil

Match Penalty
Because the skills, grace, posture, jumps, landings, lines and expression.
Because the face, hands, palms, nails, legs, dress and beauty.
Because the smile, personality, warmness, modesty and star power.
Because the tears in K&C, 2A at medal ceremony and tripping on the podium.

Because Diamond of Kyoto. :love:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Re: Marin Honda will win this competition

LOL, I see from your thread title that even you have less confidence in her this time.
Last time, you declared that she will "definitely win" Yokohama. (And yes, I know about the other fan's thread.)

Anyway, yawn :yawn:. If history repeats itself, she "will" ;) win this competition ... until she does not win :drama:.

My best to all the ladies in Ljubljana :).

... Because the face, hands, palms, nails ...

Forgot to ask:
How many extra points did she earn in Yokohama for her nails?

Last edited:

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
The way Marin finished every move from start to finish in Yokohama I'm sure the manicure was looked at as icing on the cake! God is in the details :)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I do think the probability of Marin winning is high. She always does better and better in the season. She even won last year in Coronado Spring with a high elevation.
Alina can possibly win too, if she skates clean again.

hanca

Record Breaker
Zagitova will win. The power of Tutberidze's awful coat can't be underestimated!

hanca

Record Breaker
Well, I have not looked into it... :( But fur looks great with her pretty face :luv17:

Well, if you really like that, it says something about your fashion sense. (Or lack of it...)
I suppose, one could always cut off the fur and stick it on anything else. The result can't be worse than it is on that coat.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
These are the favorties for the event

Marin HONDA
Rika KIHIRA
Alina ZAGITOVA

One of the three skaters can win this event, but I hope either Marin wins with clean performances or Rika wins with 3A-3T so that not only they can make it to JGP, but also viewers will have a great experience watching a fierce and high quality event after the underwhelming Russian JGP. Zagitova won an event previously, it is hard to imagine the JGP without her.