2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance FD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Ice Dance FD

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Again the female announcer's voice is pleasant to hear. I hope someone can tell me who she is.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
nice looking russian couple, eva and dmitrii.....kind of sloppy at the end. But I agree with putting them in 3rd.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Too bad about the fall. I like their lyrical and delicate skate as well as their unison and lines. Eva was an actress capable of delivering good characterization. The fall really affected their performance afterwards. They need more experience.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
sofia and igor look more like they belong on dancing with the stars, lol. Their skating a little too jagged for me. I'd put them in 4th behind Eva and dmitrii

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Sofia is :love:. She is only 14 yo...unbelievable maturity. Their movements today were not as crisp though.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
alla and pavel.....strange opening moves...what was he trying to do poke her chest, lol. Just strange choreogrpahy overall. I'd put them in 5th

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The opening choreography is bizarre. Their performance lacks a lot of sophistication although their elements and speed are better than their compatriots'. I like Eva and Dmitri the most among the Russians.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Touching performance. My love for Anthony is getting bigger and bigger. He is gonna be a star in the future.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
C/P in 2nd!!!!! Well I would have put them 1st, but WHATEVER! LOL :)

just wish Christina had more knee bend....these two just need more experience and time....Anthony is only 15, he will only get stronger. Anthony's still imo, the stronger skater technically, Christina has some catching up to do, but overall, beautiful presence.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I watched the Canadian team's FD, and wow..I feel like they should've placed 3rd overall or at least in the free and gotten a close score to the bronze medalists. Their edges and speed are noteworthy. I like their both programs. Anyway, they made an impressive junior debut, so I'm hoping to see them at another JGP event.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
I watched the Canadian team's FD, and wow..I feel like they should've placed 3rd overall or at least in the free and gotten a close score to the bronze medalists. Their edges and speed are noteworthy. I like their both programs. Anyway, they made an impressive junior debut, so I'm hoping to see them at another JGP event.

I agree...I would have put them in 3rd or 2nd. They were that good.

topaz emerald

Match Penalty

I just watched their SD, and WOW. I would have put them in 1st after the short. REally different music but fun hip hop moves. Smooth skating and edges. Alicia is a performer.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I just watched their SD, and WOW. I would have put them in 1st after the short. REally different music but fun hip hop moves. Smooth skating and edges. Alicia is a performer.

Alicia is only 13, so a lot of promise for the team will come for sure.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Solid skate from Alla and Pavel. They have deep edges and their presence is already quite senior . Well, Pavel is 20. Some elements were creative and difficult. So kudos. It will be an epic battle in the final.

I liked the Americans as well. They skate kind of juniorish especially when you see them after L/D. But, I think, they are younger and unlike L/D they can keep staying in juniors for a while. 157 is quite a strong base for them to be a force in the junior curcuit next season.

Mattieu

Medalist
Solid skate from Alla and Pavel. They have deep edges and their presence is already quite senior . Well, Pavel is 20. Some elements were creative and difficult. So kudos. It will be an epic battle in the final.

I liked the Americans as well. They skate kind of juniorish especially when you see them after L/D. But, I think, they are younger and unlike L/D they can keep staying in juniors for a while. 157 is quite a strong base for them to be a force in the junior curcuit next season.

They are already a force this season! Wow at just 15!

sneakers

Match Penalty
Loboda's skating got worst... :shocked:
I just cannot like frantic skating with not so good skating skills.

imo, Carreira/Ponomarenko deserve to win the FD.