2016 JGP Mordovia Mens FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Mens FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I don't know why it amuses me, but the juxtaposition of EdriAn and AdriEn makes me laugh.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know why it amuses me, but the juxtaposition of EdriAn and AdriEn makes me laugh.

Now that is cool. Especially when they were on back-to-back. :cool:

Si Hyeong coming off the ice was entertaining! :biggrin:

Right, that's me breaking away for my tea now. I don't know if I will get back to it later on, but if not I'll finish before the Free Dance starts tomorrow morning.

CaroLiza_fan

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Bravo Petruccio :hap10:;) Cute program!

I wish Andrew, Petr, and Matyas could all medal, but I suppose at least one of them will have to miss out...pity

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
An absolute delight to watch. And that expression at the end was adorable. :laugh:
Good basic technique, and obviously a wonderful performer. I'm sure the 3a will come soon enough.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Nice score for Petr ;) Hope the boys in last grioup will show what they can do too :)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
wow, Petr was on fire!! love the program, some vey cool transitions, esp loved the one before 3S:luv17:

wont be able to watch last group, so good luck everyone esp Matyas, Irakli and Andrew! :cheer:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hm, I feel like this last group is really bringing it... for the most part, anyway. And nice job, Eric. No worse than 7th in your first JGP, first international, first junior season... you should be proud!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hm, I feel like this last group is really bringing it... for the most part, anyway. And nice job, Eric. No worse than 7th in your first JGP, first international, first junior season... you should be proud!

And considering he doesn't seem to have a 3A.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Matyas with medal :hap93: :hap10: :hap57: He lost to Petr in FS but won overall!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Two skaters left and Matyas into first.

GUARANTEED MEDAL. YES!

22.93 point improvement on his total PB, set just a couple weeks ago. Nice job.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I want ISU to interview Matyas and Tomas! I don't remember when was the last I saw such a joy from both skater and coach.