2016 Nebelhorn Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Short Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think it's hilarious that the announcer in the rink is telling the audience what each pair is wearing so that they can identify them... I've never heard anything like this before.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
thank you Alex D!:thank:

I'm so excited .... and I got here on time! :hap10: I have to get to a wifi location on time, since at the farm only limited broadband is available.:drama:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I've never been a big fan of Chock/Bates except Madison's stunning beauty, but if they pull it off with the hop hop SD, I might fall in love with them. :agree:

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Luca Lanotte as always wearing white shirt and an open jacket. Or they are using suits from previous seasons or every year their designer prepares them very similar outfits...

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Madi wearing a bodysuit!!!!! :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Chock was born to skate to this kind of music, that was amazing. Evan isn't as good as her but it sort of doesn't matter because you can't take your eyes off her anyway. That was super fun!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
What a fun routine they presented! I especially like the hop-hop pattern. Ice dance of this season is gonna be so fun.

TMC

Record Breaker
I liked the ntstsq and entry into twizzles! :cheer:

ETA I agree with the commentator though, they seemed unusually slow today

Last edited:

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:love::love::love::love::love:

Madi and Evan, woo hoo! I love the dance .... and Madi's wearing pants and crop top, not bodysuit.

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Drats, I missed most of Madison and Evan as I had troubles getting the stream to work and then the stupid commercial. Oh well, there will be replays.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think these two really suffered from going after Maddie and Evan- I feel like I'd have enjoyed that much more if they'd gone first.