2016 Nebelhorn Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Short Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is Paul's hair darker? (shallow question) Or is her hair lighter, so the contrast .....

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was pleasant but to me not as dynamic as either Chock/Bates or Gilles/Porier. They do know how to play to their own strengths though.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
OMG, it was AWESOME!

Their straight line lift is to die for. And I love their SD.

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Actually loved the straight line lift from Anna and Luca, but they are so stick to their comfort zone that it became so booring. I get it Anna gives face (and is the best dressed here again) but their dances are so similar... I loved their Dance Macabre interpretation.

uhh

Medalist
Mistep in the NtStSq from Luca and Anna's posture was really bad... but I liked the program, even though it's very "safe" for them.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I love Anna's skirts with petticoats too, but my first thought was, oh yeah, she's wearing that style of skirt again.

But maybe it's sort of her trademark.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I don't care about them doing same style SD every year, I love it! :hap10: And into first! That group went so fast...

Snow63

Record Breaker
Haha! In first! Wow, I didn't see Chock/Bates or Gilles/Poirier, but Anna and Luca's dance was pretty good, and their performance was awesome.

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't care about them doing same style SD every year, I love it! :hap10: And into first! That group went so fast...

I also like it and I think it's strategically smart for them to play to their strengths and something they absolutely know works, but at the same time, after all these seasons, it's hard not to feel like you've seen this exact dance before- and I say that as a big fan.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I'm looking forward for Elliana and Kavita now :hap10:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I also like it and I think it's strategically smart for them to play to their strengths and something they absolutely know works, but at the same time, after all these seasons, it's hard not to feel like you've seen this exact dance before- and I say that as a big fan.

I think they felt discouraged to try something new after 2014/15 season a little...

Snow63

Record Breaker
Such a shame that Elena and Ruslan are not here :( But I'm so happy that Seniors season finally started fully.

Snow63

Record Breaker
I think they felt discouraged to try something new after 2014/15 season a little...

Vlasova knows better what's best for them, that Zoueva's dance was not good or comfortable for them.