2016 JGP Mordovia Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Ladies FS

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The awful stream...I feel like watching a stop-motion animation.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The stream prevented me from catching Brynne's FS...she is lovely, but shares something in common with Miyahara. Maybe because of her attire and big red flower?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Annika :love: Quite pleasant Carmen. Though I missed a lot of her performance due to the crazy stream.

MalAssada

Medalist
Crazy stream. Crazy Brazilians in the stream, having just confessed only watching for the skaters' beauty :bang:

piona

On the Ice
>Carmen

here is the problem.
Whenever I hear Carmen or Bolero, I have the feeling to put those guys in a sack, and hit it as long as they scream.
Phantom of the Opera are the the other part of my aggression ...

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
>Carmen

here is the problem.
Whenever I hear Carmen or Bolero, I have the feeling to put those guys in a sack, and hit it as long as they scream.
Phantom of the Opera are the the other part of my aggression ...

Check your aggressions, man! ;)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
About 4500 people are watching the stream and the number is getting up. I hope the stream work well at least for the final group.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
All I can say about Kokoro's performance is that she wears a great white dress to make her look like a Greek goddess. I couldn't see any jump landing or spins because of the stream. :noshake: I think I'd better wait and watch uploaded clips later.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Kokoro was clean. But was not it is one of the many generic programs? And, yes, boring?

The stream is bad. Change 720p to 360 - does not help.

Nathan13

Medalist
I could barely see it because of the stream but Hanul Kim seems awesome. I've never seen her before. She popped a jump but she's got amazing speed and great spin positions.

moriel

Record Breaker
Once i closed the chat, stream works pretty fine - lagged just once for 2 programs.