2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens FP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Mens FP

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ross Miner: hot pink/black ombre shirt with a sparkly heart. Skating to Queen's Somebody to Love. Nails first jump. what the- IN just stopped my playback and is making me sign in again. Ok different song. Looks like he popped a loop? Double foots his half loop combo. Was that another pop or part of the choreo? And we end with a butt spin

charmblade

Final Flight
Ross just skated to my two favorite Queen songs, and I really like the way the program is constructed, so I'm super happy about this.

He had a couple pops, but this program has serious potential.

Nathan13

Medalist
As far as I could see, he didn't fall, am I right? He popped a jump and most of his landings were sloppy.

Scovies

Final Flight
I like Sean and he's got the charisma to pull this off, but I really can't hear this music without thinking of Daisuke Takahashi.

Edit: Didn't Sean do a Cuban Pete-style program one year complete with puffy sleeves? I still smile thinking about it.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I like Sean and he's got the charisma to pull this off, but I really can't hear this music without thinking of Daisuke Takahashi.

I got Max for this one. SP, 2013-2014 season.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What fun this program is, even with the falls! :yes:

Yes! I can hardly wait to see the whole thing, although thankfully I caught most of it anyway. Pity about the two (just two, right?) falls, but the rest is so much fun.

charmblade

Final Flight

Edit: Didn't Sean do a Cuban Pete-style program one year complete with puffy sleeves? I still smile thinking about it.

I was thinking the same thing, but I think it was someone else. Tim Dolensky or Patrick Rupp maybe?

Fun, cheeky program from Sean, despite the two falls.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Sean Rabbitt: It looks like he's wearing one of those full body suits skaters in the 70s wore- dark, dark green and covered in charteuse sparkles. Skating to The Mask soundtrack? No idea, but it's delightfully cheesy. He's selling like rent's due. I saw two falls (one looked painful), but the stream cut some elements. Butt spin.

An audience member screams she loves him :laugh:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, well, a new PB of nine points... I mean, I know this is the only one that counts, but last year's Autumn Classic was 200.something I think. Not too bad for having one international comp a year, you know?

Scovies

Final Flight
I got Max for this one. SP, 2013-2014 season.

Yeah, I remember that and being surprised (and impressed) at how well he did it, and the guts to take it on when worlds were in Japan. Daisuke's my fave (and honestly I think most skaters, even very good ones, can't match him artistically), but Max had a good go at it.