Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Aleksandra Boikova & Dmitrii Kozlovskii

LRK

Record Breaker
They are in the Final https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_ISU_Junior_Grand_Prix congratulations! And good luck :)

It is. The lowest they can drop is the 6th, so, they have qualified.

Thank you both for setting my mind at ease - I'd have been so disappointed if they hadn't been able to make the final!

I wonder if they will do some Senior Bs during the downtime between now and December? They spoke of it during an interview, I recall.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I wonder if they will do some Senior Bs during the downtime between now and December? They spoke of it during an interview, I recall.

They most likely will. They did say that they are planning to skate some senior events this season and I think that it will benefit them if they do.

LRK

Record Breaker
They most likely will. They did say that they are planning to skate some senior events this season and I think that it will benefit them if they do.

Yes, there is such a gap until the JGPF, and it would help them to stay motivated and focused, plus it would give them some senior experience.

starla16

Medalist
it will be hard for them to podium at the JGPF, its looking like the chinese, P/S and P/K are the medal contenders. She grew and she is adjusting, for the russians the junior pairs Pavlyuchenko and Khodykin are the most polished and with big elements.

LRK

Record Breaker
It's several months to the JGPF, though, so there is no knowing what state anyone will be in then. Of course this is true for B/K as well - Aleksandra may grow some more, or she may have finished adjusting to her growth. We will just have to wait and see.

lucyagogo

On the Ice
I'm so glad they classify to the final ... I hope they continue to polish their programs. I really, really like them and root for them to be a great team.

The Finn

Record Breaker
They should have a good chance at medaling in Minsk. If they would skate really clean and they would have a bit of luck on their side they could win there.

The Finn

Record Breaker
They will skate at the 2017 Warsaw Cup. That will be their 2nd Challenger event of the season.

LRK

Record Breaker
Woohoo! :cheer:

They won! Yay! I'm so happy! Their first Senior B and they won it!

Note: Yes, yes, I know that there weren't really any senior teams there of note - but at the moment, I don't care. Also it will look nice on their resume, and give them ranking points which really will do no harm either.:) Also, they seem to have basically smashed their PBs, which is nothing to sneeze at either.

SP: 61.27 - 64.46
FP: 101.98 - 127.12
Overall: 163.21 - 191.58

Not bad.:)

And thanks for finding that video! Still wobbly in places, but still what a lovely program.:)

LRK

Record Breaker
Posted by Dima:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba1Opr1nJF7/?taken-by=dimakozlovski

He writes:
Thank you for all your support. We are glad that we have coped with responsibility on our the first senior international start
Hope, It's going to be a lot of interesting things ahead🦅 #dimakozlovski #boikovakozlovskiвминске

And posted by Aleksandra:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba4GhpgFQRv/?taken-by=aleksandraboikova

She writes:
Thanks to all for congratulations and warm words for our pair with @dimakozlovski 💜💜💜 We are very pleased🐰💕