2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies FP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies FP

Layback11

Record Breaker
How To Watch Skating In The Shower
1. Wait for a warm-up.
2. Set computer on bathroom counter in case your shower is longer than the warm-up.
3. Adjust volume so the people you live with won't wonder what you're doing in there.
4. Enjoy skating while also enjoying a nice shower!

Or just wait for a resurfacing and avoid all of that. :slink:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
How To Watch Skating In A Car:

1. Stare at the live-result page and keep refreshing it. Hope that someone else on the forum is nice enough to say what is going on.

(No, I am not in a car right now. That was this morning.)

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I gave up on IN, I am using a streaming service that actually works (netflix) to watch Jaws. Everytime the shark chomps on someone I think evil thoughts of IN!

Layback11

Record Breaker
That performance was like a teenager's room after it was just cleaned.

Clean, with a few little things shoved under the bed. :biggrin:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Karen Chen is BACK!:hap57:

That girl knows how to hit a musical beat. And she seems to know WHY she's making a movement. Just lovely, she also slows her arms down for a slight ritardando.

Impressive.

Matilda

Medalist
Karen is so darn cute! I'm glad she kept her FS from last season--Carmen and all--if she's going through a growth spurt (she looks taller?).

bramweld

Record Breaker
We are a lively bunch on this thread. Reading through the last five pages has been more entertaining than trying to find video :laugh2::rofl:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Sorry Australian pair team, this is how you skate to Evita

Paige is looking goo was that a pop im going to stop before i jinx her too late i jinxed her :hopelessness:

Matilda

Medalist
Evita sounds really weird when the track randomly freezes and repeats. Not that I'm the biggest fan of this music anyway...

Layback11

Record Breaker
How to watch skating when you're supposed to be doing something else: do the other thing during kiss and cry breaks. :cool:

badknees

Medalist
Evita sounds really weird when the track randomly freezes and repeats. Not that I'm the biggest fan of this music anyway...

and couple that with Madonna who sang the role really bad and flat. Skaters should use the Patti Lapone version.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Paige. I like how her jumps travel laterally. Very pretty.

When the jumps go higher, they seem off Axis. Or is that just me leaning sideways? ;)

Layback11

Record Breaker
I have two blog posts to write after this is done. HALP MEH :slink:

(Please comment suggestions for things I should include in a Top 10 Highs/Lows post for this event! Already in: Aimee Buchanan and Karen Chen for highs, Elizabet Tursynbaeva for lows.)