2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Short Dance

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
M/C look more sloppy this season. I think not moving up has regressed their skating because they know even with mistakes they will most likely win against Junior teams but if they had moved up they would have no choice but to get better. Just look at how good P/B looked at Nebelhorn.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
M/C look more sloppy this season. I think not moving up has regressed their skating because they know even with mistakes they will most likely win against Junior teams but if they had moved up they would have no choice but to get better. Just look at how good P/B looked at Nebelhorn.

You keep harping this over and over. I felt at first they made a big mistake not going to seniors, but every competition is different and we don't know their condition here. They made a choice whether you like it or not, so deal with it if you care about them so dearly.

icedinn

wishing ksenia/kirill happiness 4ever
On the Ice
Sofia and Alexander- stunning. Even with the mistake. I hope they win silver.
Nothing to say about m/c. I'm honestly disappointed in both programs this season. I agree with Jammers in that they should've went senior this season.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just calculated in order for M/C to get at least a 160, they will have to score their PB in the FD exactly or better.