2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens SP

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I think that is Darlene.

Nice job by Alexei for keeping it together. I think he probably didn't get the GOE he got on the 3A last time and may have lost some spin levels.

Yes, Darlene Cain was in the Kiss and Cry with Krasnozhon.

(Peter Cain is at Nebelhorn with Ashley and Tim, Amber, and Brooklee.)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
With regards Alexei, I'm afraid I wasn't that impressed with that programme.

Whereas I had been expecting him to be battling Aliev for the win, I have a feeling he is going to have to really fight in the FS if he wants to hold off Skirda and probably Pavlov (who is still to go) for second.

CaroLiza_fan

When I saw his performances from last season, I thought he was a mere jumping bean who really had tried hard to obtain 4Lo, but I can see he is getting his artistry improved. His lines get more refined and facial and arm movements look also improved. You may have a different opinion. :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Yes, Darlene Cain was in the Kiss and Cry with Krasnozhon.

(Peter Cain is at Nebelhorn with Ashley and Tim, Amber, and Brooklee.)

Thanks. I wasn't watching the Nebelhorn (I actually forgot about it being on! :eek: ), so I didn't see who was with Ashley and Tim.

CaroLiza_fan

mrrice

Record Breaker
Are there scores anywhere. I'm surprised they aren't listed anywhere for people who don't have the stream.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
When I saw his performances from last season, I thought he was a mere jumping bean who really had tried hard to obtain 4Lo, but I can see he is getting his artistry improved. His lines get more refined and facial and arm movements look also improved. You may have a different opinion. :)

I know nothing about skating. (As you all probably worked out a long time ago! :laugh: )

All I know is that I found Aliev's programme more enjoyable. But, that's probably just personal taste.

As I said, I liked Alexei last year. So, it'll be interesting what I think of his FS tomorrow. I might like it more.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Kazuki's flip is scary but that 3A was a beauty!! :love: and this program give me "cyber swan" feel , of course he isnt close to Dai when it comes to performance but still :biggrin:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Honestly if you ask me I thought Kazuki is 15 years old, what a young-looking and cute boy!

PCS seems a little low to me though, I though he would get at least 7 for skating skill. I think he has the best SS to day

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I know nothing about skating. (As you all probably worked out a long time ago! :laugh: )

All I know is that I found Aliev's programme more enjoyable. But, that's probably just personal taste.

As I said, I liked Alexei last year. So, it'll be interesting what I think of his FS tomorrow. I might like it more.

CaroLiza_fan

I enjoyed Aliev's program as well. So please don't worry. ;)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Are there scores anywhere. I'm surprised they aren't listed anywhere for people who don't have the stream.

The links to the scoring are in the first post!

Thank you so much.....:thank:

mrrice, pleeeeeease don't break Doris' heart -- she works so hard to put the links into the OPs of a zillion competition threads every season. She's doing everything she possibly can to make life easier for you and me and everyone else.

You'll do yourself a favor to make a habit of checking the OP whenever you're looking for links to the official results page, schedules, streaming, etc.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ivan has one of the soft spots i have in my heart for my headcase favourites , it was by no means disaster but after seeing 3A in the warm up that 2A upsets me :sad21:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I wish Ivan could move to a different coach, but maybe it's not possible. He's very talented but just doesn't seem to ever pull it together 100%.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Nurullah has a nice and unique music, really like it, lovely fast spins too! and his last position in the combo spin is very fitting :agree::laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I wish Ivan could move to a different coach, but maybe it's not possible. He's very talented but just doesn't seem to ever pull it together 100%.

After what we saw from him last year, I was expecting him to be fighting for a podium this year. So, that was very disappointing.

But how impressive is Joseph Phan?! For somebody who had no experience of competing outside Canada before his previous Junior GP, he has been doing remarkably well.

I had half a mind of putting him higher in my predictions, but I decided not to. Big mistake.

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Absolutely loved Ilja's performance! As with Alina, I think Daniil Gleykhengauz has done a great job.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Is that Alexei's dad, Dmitri Krasnozhon, posting in the chat? I remember Sugarpova was not a fan :laugh:
Im still on my hater train
canty stop wont stop :yay:

Dima didnt disappoint!
Ivan did disappoint
& Phan really pleasantly surprised!