2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Mens SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
another young talent from Georgia!! very different from Irakli, dont remember seeing him last season, will remember him from now on :agree:

Edit: cause he wasnt on JGP , i thought Ted said it was his 2nd JGP season :confused: :laugh:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I like Nika's performance. The program to The Mission soundtrack reminds me of Matt Savoy's one. That was touching.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't realise Alexei was coached by Ashley Cain's parents.

Now, given that Ash is competing at the Nebelhorn, I wonder how things have been arranged. Who has gone where?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Didn't realise Alexei was coached by Ashley Cain's parents.

Now, given that Ash is competing at the Nebelhorn, I wonder how things have been arranged. Who has gone where?

CaroLiza_fan

Not sure what Darlene looks like, but I can say something for sure: that definitely ain't Peter with Alexei! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I think Alexei has improved a lot artistically. His skate is still a bit wild, but he CAN relate to music and deliver feelings. The program is wisely choreographed for him. The 3A was huge by the way.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Not sure what Darlene looks like, but I can say something for sure: that definitely ain't Peter with Alexei! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

I think that is Darlene.

Nice job by Alexei for keeping it together. I think he probably didn't get the GOE he got on the 3A last time and may have lost some spin levels.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I think that is Darlene.

Nice job by Alexei for keeping it together. I think he probably didn't get the GOE he got on the 3A last time and may have lost some spin levels.

I assumed it was her, but I wasn't sure. She looks very young to have a daughter Ashley's age.

With regards Alexei, I'm afraid I wasn't that impressed with that programme.

Whereas I had been expecting him to be battling Aliev for the win, I have a feeling he is going to have to really fight in the FS if he wants to hold off Skirda and probably Pavlov (who is still to go) for second.

Which is disappointing, because I do like him.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Hmm..rough day for Mate.

The music was also performed by Mae-Berenice Meite and Papadakis/Cizeron. Great choice of music. :agree: