2016 Nebelhorn Mens SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Mens SP

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Thanks everyone. Without those falls Timothy would be higher.

That was a PB for Liam Firus. He was really happy. :)

As tired as we all are of I Put A Spell on You, I enjoyed Julian's program. He really sold it to the judges. :biggrin:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Does anybody have any tips on how to get a stable Dailymotion live feed? Mine keeps buffering and freezing. Which browser works best with it?

Install Adblock Plus. That might help.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Does anybody have any tips on how to get a stable Dailymotion live feed? Mine keeps buffering and freezing. Which browser works best with it?

I tried a browser change, and it didn't help. It was better to watch the stream directly on the Nebelhorn website, not on Dailymotion itself.

TGee

Record Breaker
:thank: LRK. It's great that the videos are up so quickly.

But I' getting the dreaded "Video not available" band on many of the ones I want to see for this and for the SD. I'm in Canada and don't see that any network is offering clips, and it's not just CDN skaters. Any suggestions would be welcome.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Very happy about Liam's result so far. Hope he goes far this season! :clapper:

VIETgrlTerifa

Record Breaker
I have to admit that I was way too distracted finding out Mika released a live orchestral album with an orchestral version of "Happy Ending" and enjoying the song so much that I totally didn't pay attention to Liam Firus' performance. I have to re-watch it and try to not be into the song as much.