2016 Nebelhorn Ladies SP | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Ladies SP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Nebelhorn Ladies' Short Program

Thursday, September 23, 2016. 11:30 UTC (+2)

Times in other places
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

22 - 24 Sep 2016
Oberstdorf Germany

Livestream:

Official Nebelhorn Trophy Channel
http://www.dailymotion.com/skatingvideos

Starting Order

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1Mai MIHARAJPN
2Karly ROBERTSONGBR
3Loena HENDRICKXBEL
4Elizaveta UKOLOVACZE
5Brooklee HANAUS
Warm-Up Group 2
6Emmi PELTONENFIN
7Karoliina LUHTONENFIN
8Jeromie REPONDSUI
9Isadora WILLIAMSBRA
10Serafima SAKHANOVICHRUS
Warm-Up Group 3
11Lutricia BOCKGER
12Gabrielle DALEMANCAN
13Amber GLENNUSA
14So Youn PARKKOR
15Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVARUS

Entries

No.NameNation
1Brooklee HAN
SP Dans la maison (soundtrack) by Philippe Rombi; choreo by Serhii Vaypan
LP Day of Wrath by Bogdan Ota; choreo by Serhii Vaypan
AUS
2Loena HENDRICKX
SP The Prayer performed by Celine Dion, Josh Groban; choreo by Sandy Suy, Adam Solya
LP Adagio performed by Sarah Brightman; choreo by Sandy Suy, Adam Solya
BEL
3Isadora WILLIAMS
SP Black Magic Woman by Santana; choreo by Natasha Timoshenko, Danielle Rose
LP Nyah (from "Mission Impossible 2" soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Natasha Timoshenko, Danielle Rose
BRA
4Gabrielle DALEMAN
SP Acte IV Prelude from "Herodiade" by Jules Massenet, Scene XIV Ballet Finale from "Herodiade" by Jules Massenet; choreo by Lori Nichol
LP Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin; choreo by Lori Nichol
CAN
5Elizaveta UKOLOVA
SP Symphony No. 40 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Frank Dehne, Rostislav Sinicyn
LP The Master and Margarita (soundtrack) by Igor Korniliuk; choreo by Frank Dehne, Rostislav Sinicyn
CZE
6Karoliina LUHTONEN
SP Medea: Seduccion by Manuel Barrueco, Isaac Albeniz; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Alexander Baidukov, T. Selin
LP Maleficent - Once Upon a Dream by Lana Del Rey, Maleficent - The Christening by James Newton Howard, Clair Voyant by Two Steps from Hell; choreo by Tatiana Druchinina, Alexander Baidukov, T. Selin
FIN
7Emmi PELTONEN
SP Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by Mark Pillay
LP Papa Can You Hear Me (soundtrack); choreo by Mark Pillay
FIN
8Lutricia BOCK
SP Love in Venice by Edvin Marton; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
LP The Artist (soundtrack) by Ludovic Bource; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
GER
9Karly ROBERTSON
SP Ghost; choreo by Andrew Smith
LP One Day I'll Fly Away ("Moulin Rouge" soundtrack); choreo by Andrew Smith
GBR
10Mai MIHARA
SP Rondo Capriccioso by Camille Saint-Saens; choreo by Massimo Scali (SP)
LP Cinderella by Patrick Doyle; choreo by Yuka Sato (FS)
JPN
11So Youn PARK
SP Man with the Golden Arm (soundtrack); choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
LP Aranjuez Mon Amour performed by Nana Mouskouri; choreo by Cindy Stuart, David Wilson
KOR
12Serafima SAKHANOVICH
SP Goodbye by Jan A.P. Kaczmarek; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
LP The Man with the Harmonica by Apollo 440; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov
RUS
13Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA
SP Piano Concerto No. 23 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, Emanuel Sandhu
LP Cleopatra (soundtrack) by Alex North; choreo by Tatiana Prokofieva, Emanuel Sandhu
RUS
14Jeromie REPOND
SP Sarabande Suite (Aeterna) by Globus; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn
LP Je me souviens de nous by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn
SUI
15Amber GLENN
SP Send In the Clowns, performed by Susan Boyle; choreo by Scott Brown, Darlene Cain
LP Rhapsody in Blue by Gershwin, arranged by Arthur Fiedler; choreo by Scott Brown, Darlene Cain
USA

Last edited:

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
Gabby's 3Lz 3T is so beautiful and fluid, I am a huge fan and hope she does great! Can't forget about Amber, we wish her luck as well, GO USA! I just hope more of the lady skaters start doing the more difficult 3Lz 3Lo.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Amber has great programs, she is a very artistic skater, who doesn´t need to do much and yet, she is very present and I think that Gabby has a great Lutz, she has so much time, no wonder she can easily add another element, but she is not only a jumping star, her lines and movements are very graceful, like of a real lady.

As noted in the daily write up, Lutricia had school, so she did not yet practice and as for Isa I don´t know, have not seen her yet. Wishing the Ladies well tomorrow and that they can show in competition what they showed us in practice the last two days.

sk8hrd

Rinkside
Gabby's 3Lz 3T is so beautiful and fluid, I am a huge fan and hope she does great! Can't forget about Amber, we wish her luck as well, GO USA! I just hope more of the lady skaters start doing the more difficult 3Lz 3Lo.

I'm a huge Gabby fan too!! Here is a video she made of a training session recently before she left for Germany. I hope you like it skatelikethewind1966. :) Wishing her all the best tomorrow! Go Gabby Go!!!:cheer:
https://twitter.com/gabby_daleman/status/777602751484334080

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
I'm a huge Gabby fan too!! Here is a video she made of a training session recently before she left for Germany. I hope you like it skatelikethewind1966. :) Wishing her all the best tomorrow! Go Gabby Go!!!:cheer:
https://twitter.com/gabby_daleman/status/777602751484334080

Fantastic, thank you sk8hrd for sharing. I just love that she can be so ripped yet be such a petite young lady (though getting old by skating standards) with such strength and power yet so gentle and delicate! Canada is lucky to have her! Amber, on the other hand, seems to more noticeably carry her muscle and that muscle mass tends to slow her down toward the latter part of her FS. Both beautiful skaters and ever so talented, I just give the gracefullness and smoothness to Gabby (sorry US).

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Having an awful time trying to cast dailymotion to my tv. :gaah:

Alex D

Record Breaker
So, based on the practice from all skaters over the past few days, I like the one of Amber (send in the clowns / 3 toe - 3 toe, 3 loop, 2A) most and also Lutricia (Love in Venice) is very well done (Lutz -toe, 3 Loop, 2A). She has also picked up some very good presentation skills over the years, something I criticized a bit with our skaters in the recent years.

Liza will stick with the double A, toe - toe combination and Lutz, Gabby Lutz toe, Flip

Start is in 10, wishing a good skate to all the ladies.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The pomeranian I'm dogsitting has hiccups and I don't know how to help it. I think I woke it up too early and disturbed it's delicate equalibrium

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Judges being introduced.

For least buffering, watch on the Federation's site:

http://www.eislauf-union.de/

The stream is at the top left-hand corner of the page.

It may be a VERY small box, but it can be set to full-screen.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all skaters!! Mai is in this group, really liked her last season, hopefully she will make her name known in senior circuit this season! :yahoo: