2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oooh congrats to Nina Polsak (SLO) who increased her PB FS by 12 points and her Total Score PB by 16 points!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this almost a five hour long event :hopelessness:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
And then when I get the stream to work some girl jumps right into the boards shoulder first during the warm ups :hopelessness:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Joining later. Now that Daniella has withdrawn, it's made the decison over whether to stick with the Nebelhorn until their Ladies FS is finished or come over here from the start easier.

CaroLiza_fan

Is Daniella okay? Wonder why she withdrew. I know she had a rough SP.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
:hijacked: i watched Yuna's Die Fledermaus other day and thought it was one of her underrated programs, one of my favourite part is lovely use of ina bauer before her 2A :love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nice job from Alisa Stomakhina (AUT) who raised her PB FS by a whopping 19 points and her Total Score PB by nearly 32 points!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very interested in Polina Ustinkova from Switzerland, she is gorgeous and has sth special about her as Ted said, very exciting! (sorry tyring to catch up :laugh:)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Started watching MotoGP qualifying over dinner, and forgot to come back to skating. :eek::

But, I'm here now for the final group.

CaroLiza_fan

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Alexandra FEIGIN (BUL) was lovely. She raised her PB almost by 30 points.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is Daniella okay? Wonder why she withdrew. I know she had a rough SP.

I was talking to her Mum about half an hour ago. Now, I didn't get a chance to ask if I should go into details on here, but the gist of it is that Daniella was not well when she woke up this morning. She went to 2 doctors (the Russian team doctor and an ISU doctor), and they said she had a virus and advised her to withdraw.

She's in bed now.

So, I would say that was why things didn't go well in the SP on Thursday. It wasn't just nerves (as I thought); it was the early stages of this illness.

I wish her all the best for her recovery.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sackie

Medalist
With the skaters that have gone so far raising the bar Sarah will have to bring her best if she hopes to stay in the top 10! But after her warm-up I am afraid she is going to be dropping way down!

bosskil

Match Penalty
yes, she was so cute. and she was acting as an music director during that ina bauer. soooo cute.
dont know if you watched this yet.
but highly recommended
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFoWiiRn5Fs
Genetic freak of nature on Michael Jordan level.
Body type, vertical spring, looks, arms shape etc.. Add innate features like musicality, elegance and femininity to that and you have figure skating monster. :love:
Still, I feel like early (15-17) Yuna was not as fluent and precise in her movements as todays Marin, would you agree? :think:

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Anastasia GOZHVA (UKR) was also a little performer, so fun to watch. It is a pity that performing abilities always go same with jumps...