2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Ljubljana Cup Ladies FS

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Genetic freak of nature on Michael Jordan level.
Body type, vertical spring, looks, arms shape etc.. Add innate features like musicality, elegance and femininity to that and you have figure skating monster. :love:
Still, I feel like early (15-17) Yuna was not as fluent and precise in her movements as todays Marin, would you agree? :think:

kinda agree, I think Yuna is kinda raw, organic, less precision and more abandon(care less?). I think Marin has many quality that reminds people of Yuna tho. first of all, she has porcelain skin like Yuna.:biggrin:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Wow. The Czech republic has another talented skater to boost. Except the fall on 3lo later of the program, her jumps with huge distances were impressive. Her performance awaken me.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Apart from the fall, that was absolutely brilliant from Hanzlíková! I loved it!!!

You see Ukolova earlier at the Nebelhorn, and then you see Hanzlíková now. And it is like chalk and cheese.

Although Ukolova has improved on where she has been the past few years, she is not the skater she used to be. She has missed her chance.

Hanzlíková and Dušková are the future of Czech Ladies skating.

But, given Anna also has a highly successful career in Pairs, Michaela-Lucie is the girl to put your money on in Singles.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

euroskate

Final Flight
Hanzlikowa beautiful jumps and i like the unusual music Joyce. Would love to See more facial expression from her and eys not in ice

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
From Sarah TAMURA's skate, I only enjoyed the fire bird music....wonderful masterpiece by Igor Stravinsky indeed.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Poor Matilda, trying the new jump at the beginning clearly affected the stability of the rest of the program :cry:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
urrrr......what happened to her duing first half of the program...she got better towards the end though.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Good skating but jumps are not there for Matilda today..
Feigin and Hanzlikova were the goods of this group for me.
Efimenko was a jumping bean before puberty, wish those jumps made it through...
Tamura was painful to watch.. I had a feeling that she started skating late maybe.