2016 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Free Dance

Their music is just a background one, when you choose TFB you better have to at least try to skate to it even if the tempo is hard to follow.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I don't know about that dance. Not very good dance for breaking through (hopefully) season. And what about that requirement that music should have an audible beat? Technically they were pretty solid, though.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I give P/B credit even though they were unheralded compared to the top 2 US Juniors last season they were the ones that had the guts to move up unlike the Parsons and M/C. Good for them. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
LOVE IT :love: :love: :love: I like G/P more and more with every year!

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was interesting. To me parts were really incredible, capturing the essence and character of tango perfectly, but others really really really still need work.

Forgeattable routine. Specially for them. Opposite of their SD.

She seems to improve a bit every year though. Maybe by the time they are CDN number one, she'll be a decent skater.

Judging this year is very generous here. Like the year WP went with their four season horror.

But Bowness is on the panel so I doubt it'll stay as high the rest of the season.

Last edited:

TMC

Record Breaker
Now that I liked!!! This season Madison & Evan finally have programmes that I enjoy!

ETA I agree with the commentators, that last lift was stunning

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Um, I had really high hopes for that dance but I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed... in a lot of ways...

Nathan13

Medalist
Who would have thought... Rachmaninoff one season, David Bowie the next. I found that absolutely stunning. I really didn't think I would like it, but the choreography is so wonderful and its put together just perfectly. LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

They have hard time performing it at full speed yet but there's tons of potential. If Igor doesn't change too much.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Um, I had really high hopes for that dance but I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed... in a lot of ways...
Me too. I just don't like the program, but there's a lot to appreciate in there as well. Nice elements.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Judging this year is very generous here. Like the year WP went with their four season horror.

But Bowness is on the panel so I doubt it'll stay as high the rest of the season.

I liked W/P Seasons program :laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Well, and traditionally I like only one dance from Chock/Bates from every season. This time it's SD. Shame about that little imperfection during Diagonal Step Sequence.