2016 Nebelhorn Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Free Dance

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
A beautiful remix of 'Under Pressure' and some nice moments in the program, but I had a feeling like they and the music were separate from each other. Perhaps it's the sound in this stream and it will feel different in other competitions.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The choreography was great, and creativity was there as well. Evan stood out more here than himself in the SD.

However, I hope the team reconsider about the music edits. I love the song, and am a big fan of Queen and David Bowie, but

The routine is not Under Pressure, but Under haunting ghosts of Freddie and David....

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
C/B look to be in a much better place at the start of the season compared to last year. Seems like they were changing their SD every other week. But now it looks like they have two strong programs. The Shibs are going to need to raise their game to keep the title this season.

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I feel like all three top teams here took a step back after their amazing last season's FDs.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That annoyed me honestly- maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I feel like basically it was their exact FD from last year recycled...

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Even my stream died in the middle of that boredom. :laugh2:

Edit: very 'standart' dance with recycled elements.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
C/B lacked speed, which is wierd for them. Luca makes great Charlie Chaplin! But yeah, they need some different choreography from last season....

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
That annoyed me honestly- maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I feel like basically it was their exact FD from last year recycled...
I honestly hope that they saved a good idea for the Olympic season.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The opening choreography looks almost identical to Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze's Charlie Chaplin routine. They need to work on stsq....

I'm disappointed..The FD costume is almost the same as the SD's.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Italian team is overrated. People talk about Madison's skating but at least she has improved while Anna's skating hasn't. Hope they enjoy their one World title because they won't get near the podium again.

Last edited: