2016 Nebelhorn Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Mens FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
oh well... no time to wait for the last few skaters... anybody has details about Liam's skate? if he fell on the quad, that's okay... but the rest? how was it?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love this bit about Grant's love for Harry Potter. :laugh:

Still in second. But is Liam in first? I thought Jorik was.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It's weird the ISU results page isn't automatically refreshing with the scores, is that normal for these events?

It is normal for these non-GP internationals to not have auto-updating/auto-refreshing.

Different from isuresults.com, but normal.

ETA:

I think Liam was third after his own skate.

And would be further down now. (Much as I love him.)

Last edited:

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
oh well... no time to wait for the last few skaters... anybody has details about Liam's skate? if he fell on the quad, that's okay... but the rest? how was it?

Liam over-rotated on his triple axel and made 2 other jumping errors. Still, the quality of his program and skating sills cannot be denied. He has a very chan-esque style, as you know.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Someone needs to give Jason Brown this FS. Or this music anyway.

Sasha had a good skate, but I'd love him to show a little more personality. I hope that will come with some more mileage with this program. I love the olive green suit jacket though!!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
yeah... he is smooth and a beautiful skater. I was hoping the change of environment would have helped with the jumps but it's early... will give him another chance or two :) I think it will be tough for him this season though, with Kevin coming back, Nam seeming to be getting back to before the growing pains... and the younger generation pushing....
Liam over-rotated on his triple axel and made 2 other jumping errors. Still, the quality of his program and skating sills cannot be denied. He has a very chan-esque style, as you know.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Totally shallow, but Sasha has grown into quite a good-looking young man.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I love this bit about Grant's love for Harry Potter. :laugh:

Still in second. But is Liam in first? I thought Jorik was.

LOL, it's not my language but I got it as

1 Jorik 223 something
2 Grant 217 something
3 Julian 212 something
4 Liam 210 something

Could be all wrong...

and now Petrov some popping... ?

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Someone needs to give Jason Brown this FS. Or this music anyway.

Sasha had a good skate, but I'd love him to show a little more personality. I hope that will come with some more mileage with this program. I love the olive green suit jacket though!!
I got the impression that he was very focused in the beginning and then he loosened up a bit. I liked it.