Sara Hurtado & Kirill Khaliavin | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sara Hurtado & Kirill Khaliavin

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Is there a score sheet to check their results? I can't get where to look for it at the official competition page.

MIM

Medalist
This is really good news! I just found about this new team today and am so happy. I always liked Sarah with Adria, when she had decided to leave the sports for good, I was heartbroken for their unrealized potential. Now, she is back with a new partner, Kirill who is just released from Russia, looking stunningly promising, as well as Adria is doing so well with Smart, I cannot be happier for both. I admire Sarah and Adria for being civil throughout the breaking up process, and keeping their friendship until now. I only understand a little bit of Spanish, but her TED talk was very emotional and her journey outside the sport sounded very interesting. Now she is back, and I only hope the best for her and Kirill.

Good luck at the Nationals and whomever goes to the WC, I hope they earn two spots for the Olympics. ;)

I love their FD is lyrical; it is neither Spanish nor Russian, it is just beautiful. Their skating complements each other. Training with the veteran, B/S, and juniors, i am sure there are lots of nice interactions between the teams, too.

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The final competition is not over yet, but Sara and Kirill are going to be new Spanish Champions soon. Congratulations.

carolruwer

Rinkside
they just won the competition and also the FD! unfortunately they didn't say the FD score, only the total score which, if I'm not mistaken, is 166,57! :love:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was much better than just a week ago! I'm thrilled that these two get another shot in their career, especially Khalyavin.