2016 Nebelhorn Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Nebelhorn Ladies FS

LRK

Record Breaker
No, of course not. But, I was going to switch over to watch Daniella earlier on in the group. Which would probably mean missing Amber, and possibly some of Gaby. (Oh how I wish we had a detailed time schedule for here!)

CaroLiza_fan

Good - I'm glad to hear it.:)

(I hope you don't mind being teased. If you do, just let me know, and I will desist.:))

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The short has a story, its a Girls life so to speak, in the long its about someone who is about to kill himself, but after a call something positive comes back. I find it not hard to understand.
thanks for the explanation. It's just that the story is only evident for those seconds where they are stationary on the ice and miming and does not carry out through the rest of the program. I prefer, if there is a narrative, that it is evident throughout the program, and integrated into the elements. JMO

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Good - I'm glad to hear it.:)

(I hope you don't mind being teased. If you do, just let me know, and I will desist.:))

Don't mind at all when it is done in a friendly manner like you have. Sure, I frequently do the same to sabinfire!

(Don't know why - he's bigger and older than me! :eek: )

CaroLiza_fan

LRK

Record Breaker
Come on, Liza! You can do it!

Liza! Liza! Liza! Liza! (chants)) :cheer2:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
I have the feeling Tukts dress is a little bit too small - again :slink: ( i hope no nipple attack today)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
one thing you can be sure about when you see So Youn, she will always look gorgeous!!!!! that dress is just so beautiful and really like the program, missed some of the jumps cause stream was laggy , saw she fall at 3s2t2lo but seemed ok? :confused:

Edit: and i love the ease when she pulls her leg up for her I(or Y) spin

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Soyoun started well but lost stamina at the end. :(

I felt the same way. She seemed more into the program earlier on too. Generally, though, I would like her to get more into her programs. They are nice and she's a good skater, but she doesn't make me feel anything.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Oh, So Youn. WIll I ever get to see you have a program without falls? Still, I think it was better than Lombardia :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
So Youn did a little better than at Lombardia, but it was still far from the best.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
1.So Youn PARKKOR55.71106.24161.95
2.Serafima SAKHANOVICHRUS52.69101.99154.68
3.Loena HENDRICKXBEL45.3694.07139.43
4.Lutricia BOCKGER50.8278.80129.62
5.Karly ROBERTSONGBR51.1175.68126.79
6.Elizaveta UKOLOVACZE49.8774.09123.96
7.Brooklee HANAUS44.5376.73121.26
8.Karoliina LUHTONENFIN36.1276.94113.06
9.Jeromie REPONDSUI31.6562.7094.35
Amber GLENNUSA55.92
Gabrielle DALEMANCAN60.15
Mai MIHARAJPN63.11
Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVARUS65.20

[thead][td]StN.[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Nation[/td][td]SP[/td][td]Points[/td][/thead]

tulosai

Record Breaker
So overall that was a strong skate and I would say I did enjoy it, but I think that she didn't really do justice to the music. This is a really, really powerful and nuanced song, I think there are very few skaters who could do it justice- I think it really requires a maturity and a subtly and a very very advanced sense of musicality to be able to pull it off and she's really not there yet.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Nice one from Amber! :clap:

Maybe her steps could do with a little more steam, but it was nice to watch.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
So overall that was a strong skate and I would say I did enjoy it, but I think that she didn't really do justice to the music. This is a really, really powerful and nuanced song, I think there are very few skaters who could do it justice- I think it really requires a maturity and a subtly and a very very advanced sense of musicality to be able to pull it off and she's really not there yet.

That's a fair commentary. She missed a lot of nuances in the music. It was a solid skate though, overall.