2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Pairs SP | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Pairs SP

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
28 Sep - 1 Oct 2016
Tallinn Estonia

Thursday, September 29, 2016. 15:40 (UTC +3)

Start time in other time zones:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR
SP Skyfall (James Bond soundtrack) by Adele; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
LP W.E. (soundtrack) by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Andrei Pachin, Alla Kapranova, D. OBrien
AUS
2Hannah DAWSON / Christian REEKIE
SP You Make Me Feel; choreo by Milena Todaro, Valerie Saurette
LP Smile; choreo by Milena Todaro, Valerie Saurette
CAN
3Evelyn WALSH / Trennt MICHAUD
SP El Tango de Roxanne by Mariano Mores; choreo by Alison Purkiss
LP Rise Up by Andra Day; choreo by Alison Purkiss
CAN
4Yue HAN / Yongchao YANG
SP
LP
CHN
5Talisa THOMALLA / Robert KUNKEL
SP
LP
GER
6Giulia FORESTI / Leo Luca SFORZA
SP samba drum cover of Gonna be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson
LP
ITA
7Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
SP Jimmy, Renda-se by Tom Ze; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
LP Singin' in the Rain by Gene Kelly; choreo by Alla Mikhailova
RUS
8Ekaterina BORISOVA / Dmitry SOPOT
SP Dance of the Knights performed by Bel Suono; choreo by Ksenia Vaskina, Olga Voloszhinskaia
LP Still Loving You by The Scorpions; choreo by Ksenia Vaskina, Olga Voloszhinskaia
RUS
9Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN
SP Mad Max: Fury Road (soundtrack) by Junkie XL; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
LP Aria by Balansescu Quartet; choreo by Roman Soloviev, Valentin Molotov
RUS
10Dorota BRODA / Pedro BETEGON MARTIN
SP Poeta by Vicente Amigo; choreo by Marta Senra, Ainhoa Gimeno, Sara Anton
LP My Immortal by Evanescence, Bring Me to Life by Evanescence; choreo by Marta Senra, Ainhoa Gimeno, Sara Anton
ESP
11Renata OGANESIAN / Mark BARDEI
SP The Race II by Yello; choreo by Julia Gorbacheva
LP The Sands of Time (from "Prince of Persia" soundtrack) by Harry Gregson Williams; choreo by Julia Gorbacheva
UKR
12Vanessa CHEN / Eric HARTLEY
SP soundtrack of House of Flying Daggers by Shigeru Umebayashi; choreo by Alena Lunin, Serguei Zaitsev, Richard Hartley, Krzysztof Tomczyk, Austin Tomczyk
LP "The Prayer" by Celine Dion and Josh Groban; choreo by Alena Lunin, Serguei Zaitsev, Richard Hartley, Krzysztof Tomczyk, Austin Tomczyk
USA
13Chelsea LIU / Brian JOHNSON
SP "Way You Make Me Feel" and "Black or White" by Michael Jackson; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
LP Beauty and the Beast soundtrack by Alan Menken; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo & Renee Roca
USA
14Gabriella MARVALDI / Daniel VILLENEUVE
SP Feeling good" by Avicii and Michael Bublé; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP Les Misérables by Lindsey Stirling; choreo by Julie Marcotte
USA

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
curious to see how Han&Yang will do, i want to see Chinese pair on podium!! they are not the "quad twist" pair or are they?? :think:

s_parks

Record Breaker
curious to see how Han&Yang will do, i want to see Chinese pair on podium!! they are not the "quad twist" pair or are they?? :think:

Well, Yang and his former partner Sui did the quad. The junior/younger pairs got resorted(seems like every chinese pair did except w/w and s/h...:slink:) late last season.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Well, Yang and his former partner Sui did the quad. The junior/younger pairs got resorted(seems like every chinese pair did except w/w and s/h...:slink:) late last season.

why am i not surpried :slink:
regarding w&w and s&h, they dont care about w&w much :eek:hwell: and they wouldnt dare piss Empress off (probably not the reason but i like the idea that they are scared of her wrath :biggrin:)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
We'll finally see how Oganesian/Bardei are doing! :hap10: The field is tough though.

Reynnou

On the Ice
We'll finally see how Oganesian/Bardei are doing! :hap10: The field is tough though.

I'm really happy to see them back! I hope they can reach the podium.
Renata had a small ankle injurie in august that keep her off the ice for several days so maybe they won't at their best.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm really happy to see them back! I hope they can reach the podium.
Renata had a small ankle injurie in august that keep her off the ice for several days so maybe they won't at their best.

So many injuries in juniors lately :( They have the best twist in juniors, I can't wait to see it again :hap10: And I hope they will go 1&2 along with A/S :)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Start orders are up: http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/jgpest2016/ Renata & Mark in first group with Chinese pair and American couple :hap10: Slay Ukrainian babies! So little faith in them in Prediction Game :(, even though last season they won their first JGP assignment and were 4th in JWC, so they're difinitely one of top teams in here :confused2:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good job by Chinese pair!! they are so cute together :luv17: hopefully they will last long! :slink:

s_parks

Record Breaker
The sbs elements scare me to death but gorgeous throws as always. Hope she can do triples. csa needs to actually start investing in skaters that matter(cough, teens, not 30+ year olds).

TMC

Record Breaker
Yay I was hoping they'd keep the racing programme!

Sadly, there's not much improvement from last season :(

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I really do like that program but they had a lot of issues for a program they've had for a year now. :think:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Most of the pairs look like they're crawling across the ice during the lifts, except the Chinese who seem to cover more ice...