2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
loooong legs from anita. Born in Odessa? I wonder what her Family Story is because Anita östlund is a really swedisch Name. NICE 3T3T! shame for over rotated axel. there are a couple of swedish Girls around now

Thanks for pointing that out. I never knew that. I guess her father is Swedish and her mother is Ukrainian. Her former coaches are Pairs skaters that represented the Ukraine together, so it is more than just a case of her parents happened to be in Odessa when she was born.

But, if you think that Anita's name is puzzling, wait until the up-and-coming star of Irish ladies skating gets old enough to do Juniors.

Sophia Tkacheva.

Born in Dublin to a Russian father and Byelorussian mother.

Now that is bound to be an interesting story!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

CaroLiza_fan

It's not suprising for me! Not sure if it was the same for Russia or Belarus, but a lot of Poles migrate to Irealand. My cousin has given birth to two of her daughters there :) (She's back in Poland now, though)

euroskate

Final Flight
Liza Problems with 3Lz AGAIN, she also hesitated going in, very Long prep. her layback is incredible. rest was nice but i Kind of missed her sparcling

EDIT: from TES she most probably did not get a under, though it looked under to me

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Am I imaginging things, or does Ted not sound like his normal self today. I wonder if he has a cold?

Voulgari goes to the bottom, but she bettered her SP score from Mordovia. So, well done! :cheer:

Liza Nugumanova. What can I say?! I just love her!

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Liza N is fighting for high place :) That's a nice score!

Last edited:

euroskate

Final Flight
very nice opening perfectly to Music by fruszina. very well coreographed also rest. don´t like the gloves and she Needs a better hairdo in a bun or so

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It's not suprising for me! Not sure if it was the same for Russia or Belarus, but a lot of Poles migrate to Irealand. My cousin has given birth to two of her daughters there :) (She's back in Poland now, though)

True. Like I know quite a few Poles that live in my hometown. And a few Lithuanians.

People from these countries (along with the Portuguese) are the main immigrants to Northern Ireland. But, we don't get too many immigrants from further east than those countries (due to the countries further east not being in the EU).

And, although I don't know for sure, I expect it is a similar story in the South.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Mako will go into first. Her dress is so beautiful :luv17:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
She goes into 1st because of her dress??

How did you get that? :confused: These were two separate sentences. And she did go into first, though by smaller margin than I thought.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not going to try to work out her position from it :p , but that is an absolutely beautiful dress that ADYKHANOVA is wearing.

Although, the mesh section perhaps leaves a little bit too much visible for a Junior competition.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good job by Mako and Elizaveta, Mako's spins can be better (guess thats where she left points compared to JGP Japan), its so close!
and i am really enjoying Fruzsina, hopefully she will be more consistent cause she is lovely to watch :luv17:

peese

Medalist
Not going to try to work out her position from it :p , but that is an absolutely beautiful dress that ADYKHANOVA is wearing.

Although, the mesh section perhaps leaves a little bit too much visible for a Junior competition.

CaroLiza_fan

Hi CaroLiza! I keep forgetting you are from Ireland! Any word if Clara Peters has had any luck finding a pair partner?

Spinning

On the Ice
Sophia Tkacheva.

CaroLiza_fan

My cousin(Vietnamese) has a little girl (born in Dublin) from the Irish-Moroccan mother. So there are some of our Nguyen running around in Ireland too. If I successfully pursuate her parents to get her into skating, we will see a girl with the most amazing eye colour (golden green that can change colour with different light).

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland