2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
loads of them move to UK (hence almost always UK gives 12 points in Eurovision to Lithuania:laugh:)

You know, I had to laugh when the results of this year's final were being announced, and in the televoting, Ireland gave 12 points to Lithuania. And Graham Norton on commentary couldn't understand this at all. And I was like "Have you not been home lately?!" (Although he has been working for the BBC for years, Graham is actually Irish)

CaroLiza_Fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
My cousin(Vietnamese) has a little girl (born in Dublin) from the Irish-Moroccan mother. So there are some of our Nguyen running around in Ireland too. If I successfully pursuate her parents to get her into skating, we will see a girl with the most amazing eye colour (golden green that can change colour with different light).

Cool!

And please do persuade them. Because, apart from anything else, you now have me intrigued about the eyes! :)

CaroLiza_fan

euroskate

Final Flight
Good for her that she made the Combo. shame for the 2A. she Needs more facial Expression and better posture. didn´t really get into the Feeling of the music

euroskate

Final Flight
You know, I had to laugh when the results of this year's final were being announced, and in the televoting, Ireland gave 12 points to Lithuania. And Graham Norton on commentary couldn't understand this at all. And I was like "Have you not been home lately?!" (Although he has been working for the BBC for years, Graham is actually Irish)

CaroLiza_Fan

:hijacked:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

CaroLiza_Fan
HAHAhe should be following it as a 'professional' in the contest
Its almost always been like that (I hated Donny:laugh: had to laugh when the JURIES gave him 12 points:laugh:)

Last edited:

euroskate

Final Flight
how come the chinese are not able to produce good Girls? The Loop as a downgrade or under at least. comboe meeh, 2A fall, bad posture, boring skate. sorry for being harsh

Last edited:

euroskate

Final Flight
i just saw i the bio that the cinese Girl was in SENIOR GP last season. How is it possible that she is doing JUNIOR this season??

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
OT probs for the juniors but the recent Mishin interview indicated that he's gonna be training a 'chinese champion' lady soon
SO I wondered who he meant
maybe some junior

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

OK. But I just had to throw that in after reading Sugarpova's comment.

By the way, I'm leaving now. I was supposed to be away after the interval to watch something else, but Eurosport Player didn't join it on time. But, they have now.

Enjoy the rest of the competition. I might be back before the end, but I'm not sure.

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i just saw i the bio that the cinese Girl was in SENIOR GP last season. How is it possible that she is doing JUNIOR this season??

And she did much better there. Are rules forbiding to go back to JGP series? I thought the only rule was you can't compete in both JGP and GP.

euroskate

Final Flight
good skate from asian norwegian ellen Yu 3S2T, 2R,2A. Needs to imrove spins. Going to be a lot higher score then st. gervais

euroskate

Final Flight
third Estonian Skuleta Gromova: the growen out blond hair in Pony tail lookes weired. 3T2T, this Music Version is weired. 2R. does not really get into Music.. nice Position in flying camel. nice spins generally fall 2A,very boring to watch

euroskate

Final Flight
Tsursikaya BIG 3Lz3T must be +3GOE, very Special choreo, interesting, beautiful lines, beautiful 3Lo could Need more steps before, beautiful 2A, spins could be Little faster for higher GOE. She can be very happy

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Great program. I really like her tights as well, texture and color, perfect to that dress. Sadly you don't see that often, that's why I think it's mentionable.