2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Ladies SP

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
polina looked not too happy about scores. i guess she is aming for personal best every time

It seems she actually knew where she lost TES. Maybe some spins were not level 4.
Though I would easily give her 68 for that performance. Cannot see her skate tomorrow in person! :hap10:

euroskate

Final Flight
next is an asian american Girl Skating to Ave marie (seriously? only costner can do this...)
small 3Lz3T Combo, guess down oder under
nice 3Lo Little break before
jumps are small and i guess when she grows she is going to have Problems like carolina chang and others
2A ok
presentation does not really take me

euroskate

Final Flight
next is brits danielle Harrison, very bright pinky Dress with black Details on chestline, nice 2A, doubles her Salchow in Combo, but thats ok for Juniors, just will hurt her TES, 3Lo under, nice but kinda boring although she tries in steps to do some presentation

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
ha Euro song! :biggrin:
Molitva is really a masterpiece:bow:
this gal has a Radio vibe!

euroskate

Final Flight
Hong getting 8 Points more in PCS than medgiesi JUST NOOOOO
i really hate this big countries PCS judging :dev2:

euroskate

Final Flight
Magzane OMG this Dress is awful and WAY TO NAKED why is somebody designing this and then letting her skate in this?

euroskate

Final Flight
dont´t take a samba for Skating Music, if you are not able to Interpret it
she should get the last PCS but i guess this is not going to happen

euroskate

Final Flight
next one to watch out rin nitaya JPN. makes me think again that to Keep Girls in Juniors up to the Age of 19 is not a good idea. 17 or 18 as max Age would be better, or even 16 3t3t Combo very nice 2a, nice program but not soo Special doubles the Loop autch. great flow over the ice

euroskate

Final Flight
Laura from spain has some nice Qualities clean program with 3S2T, 2A, 2Lo, but the wrong Music joyce. this song is just to big for her. she is not able to Interpret this

frida80

Record Breaker
This isn't as exciting as Slovakia. There three of the best faced off, we saw a clean 3A, turkey an amazing event. Here, the energy isn't the same. Polina is sublime, but it's lacking a spark.