2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Short Dance

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is that Morozov with Z/G? Trying to keep up.:)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
During this zamboni time, my stream is smoothly playing on. :drama: I need this consistency when the competition is on!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Is that Morozov with Z/G? Trying to keep up.:)

It look like Zhulin. That's a great score -- second in TES, beating Bobrova/Soloviev by a hair. They might have a shot at that Russian No. 2 spot!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It look like Zhulin. That's a great score -- second in TES, beating Bobrova/Soloviev by a hair. They might have a shot at that Russian No. 2 spot!

thank you. :) Yes, I hope they do ... I like that team.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who are Team Beaver? And why?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also interesting to see that Bobrova/Soloviev got a slightly higher PCS score than Chock and Bates.

TMC

Record Breaker
I'm so excited to finally see Cannuscio/McManus' new programmes!!!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Tuned in for the last half hour, has the stream always been this 'reliable' today? Definitely beats yesterday! Might be able to see something today. :thumbsup:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The JGP stream was pretty smooth today. Got to see the first Australian team win a JGP!! :thumbsup:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Damn! I missed everything because of a dentist appointment! But I like what I see so far, nice scores from the Beavers :)

But it looks like they got dinged for their stop in the midline step sequence after all :( TES is kinda low.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Damn! I missed everything because of a dentist appointment! But I like what I see so far, nice scores from the Beavers :)

But it looks like they got dinged for their stop in the midline step sequence after all :( TES is kinda low.

Waiting for the protocols to see exactly that. And what about the twizzles? Dmitri bobbed around on the second set.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
**** camera is not moving along?

Great, first I hand internet problem, then camreman decided to not show half of the SD :furious:

Last edited: