2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Pairs SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
As always I really enjoy Denney and Frazier- shame about the fall but it's a lovely program and I think it will keep getting better as the season goes on!

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
ooooh :) I missed that Kavaguti/Smirnov are back from injuries and competing tonight. Exciting!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
My stream still froze a couple of time, so didn't catch the fall. Their execution looks pretty good other than that.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
correction ... I was thinking of Haven/ Brandon's FS music. But Marina choreographed both programs I think. An uncharacteristic fall from Haven, but nicely done.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I see Butkute/Ermolaev are here - I suppose Sasha can't do the Clark Kent/Superman thing, and be with them in the kiss & cry (preferably in all his Blue Glory), and then rush to a nearby phone booth (which would be there just to accomodate him), switch to his competition costume and then do the warm-up? No? Oh, well...

:scratch2: explanations please :laugh:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I see Butkute/Ermolaev are here - I suppose Sasha can't do the Clark Kent/Superman thing, and be with them in the kiss & cry (preferably in all his Blue Glory), and then rush to a nearby phone booth (which would be there just to accomodate him), switch to his competition costume and then do the warm-up? No? Oh, well...

I didn't recognize that the Sasha is Alexander Smirnov in your post. It is a brand news for me that Smirnov is their coach for the young team. :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I found Goda and Nikita's opposition (footwork?) a little distracting and disjointed. I'm a sucker for unison and parallel lines, of course. I think I saw a program of theirs I really liked recently; perhaps it was the FS.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'll be dissapointed if CL_fan won't be here to watch Zoe Wilkinson, he's a big fan of her. Anyway, Russians fight! :devil:

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two have big, crisp, absolutely beautiful elements but I think they don't capture the emotion of the music well at all... I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm bored watching them, the elements are too good for that, but it just doesn't quite resonate with me like it should.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Oh no..the stream.. I assumed the pair event would not be as crowd as the ladies. I missed a lot of portion in Z/E's SP!!!!!: ddevil:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very nice form Zabijako/Enbert :clap: Though the program itself was a little boring.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Knock on wood the stream is still great for me I can do a pbp if anyone actually wants one.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I like this single camera perspective: good impression how fast, layout of choreography

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Z/E are in Mozer team? How come I did not realized it earlier...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Tarasova/Morozov as always superb twist and then not so great...