2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program | Page 22 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program

statmam

On the Ice
I really enjoyed Keegan's performance of Singin' in the Rain.

It was sort of a cross between "nice and easy" and "omg I'm just about out of control" :)
LOL. That's a great description of Keegan's skating in general. He's got the same happy vibe as Seguin & Bilodeau.

I agree with katymay: Major props to the choreographer.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
LOL. That's a great description of Keegan's skating in general. He's got the same happy vibe as Seguin & Bilodeau.

I agree with katymay: Major props to the choreographer.

Yes, Keegan does have the happy vibe. But he's also got this hint of abandon, which I absolutely love in figure skating. Charlie White had/has? it. Maybe his longer blond curls emphasized it!

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I still can't believe Misha is in 2nd after the SP!

Misha's skating was spectacular.:love: The thing I can't believe is that there were more than 8 points between him and Yuzu. It's all in the PCS, though. I think the judges may have been conservative because Misha skated first.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Originally Posted by Interspectator
https://skatecanada.ca/results/2016-..._SP_Scores.pdf
Score sheet. Woohooo. Yuzu gets the first official 4Lo in competition. with +GOE. Now, this isn't his best loop by a long shot, but it was clean enough. Who is judge 3? Someone was impressed.
Misha's PCS seem criminally low.

Totally agree. Misha did skate first, which may have influenced the judges. But I knew how great his program was... if only. :)

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
For those wondering, Lance Vipond did the choreography for Keegan's SP. (source)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't know but I don't like that picture. First the beard and now this?? I just can't...:drama:

I just can't with the possible injury, but I am looooving the goatee.....:love:

then again, spousal unit has had a beard for 45 years now, so my preference does lean toward facial hair ;)