2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Mens Short Program

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
yup... keegan is the top canadian entry here... i will admire him on your behalf... i know you like him...

Keegan is my favourite American. :biggrin:

Also hoping for a good competition for Bennet. He's such a nice guy.

Yuzuru is going 13th of 15 men. Misha Ge is first. Keegan is tenth. Javier Raya is 5th. Andrew Dodds is 15th. These snippets from a video of the draw (which is no longer available).

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Wonder why there is no start order on their website :confused:

ETA:

I have removed times from this post. Just the start order below.
The original times I had from yesterday did not (obviously) account for the fact that the whole competition today has been running behind schedule.

See the post below from kiches for an updated schedule of start times for individual skaters.​

Disclaimer: *Not responsible* for typos, but I have typed out the basic start order.

Warm-up
1 Misha Ge UZB
2 Max Aaron USA
3 Nicholas Vrdoljak CRO
4 Harry Mattick GBR
5 Javier Raya ESP

Warm-up
6 Mark Webster AUS
7 Jamie Wright GBR
8 Daniel Samohin ISR
9 Diego Saldana MEX
10 Keegan Messing CAN

Warm-up
11 Jordan Dodds AUS
12 Leslie Man Cheuk Ip HKG
13 Yuzuru Hanyu JPN
14 Bennet Toman CAN
15 Andrew Dodds AUS​

Again: *Not responsible* for any typos

Last edited:

Bonesfan

On the Ice
Folks - Ice Coverage (post#44) and Kiches (post#45) have kindly posted the schedules. Competition is taking place in Montreal, Canada.

Surely people can figure out their own time zone in relation to Montreal? Although I am a Hanyu fan, I see no need to spam the thread with questions about exactly what time Yuzuru will skate. There are other competitors too!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
They posted a second revised schedule on the window. Things are running behind for ladies too.

http://kichessarjilian.tumblr.com/post/151161788869/second-schedule-revision-yuzu-to-skate-at-927-pm

Folks - Ice Coverage (post#44) and Kiches (post#45) have kindly posted the schedules. Competition is taking place in Montreal, Canada.

Surely people can figure out their own time zone in relation to Montreal? Although I am a Hanyu fan, I see no need to spam the thread with questions about exactly what time Yuzuru will skate. There are other competitors too!

Thx, Bonesfan :) -- esp. for your second paragraph :agree:.

And thx to kiches :bow: for the revised schedule.

I have taken all the (original/obsolete) times out of my post.
But left the start order with just the names.

Skatefan15

On the Ice

Well, I personally have never "spammed" anything. Nor do I usually ask what time skating starts! They seem to have altered the schedule a bit with some of these, so just wanted to make sure I don't miss two of my favorites. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Don't feel that response was warranted.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Well, Max is second in the first group, and the Zamboni is just leaving the ice now, so hopefully they will start in about 10 minutes.

On deck. No PBP from me because Dailymotion streams are annoying and fragile.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Well, I personally have never "spammed" anything. Nor do I usually ask what time skating starts! They seem to have altered the schedule a bit with some of these, so just wanted to make sure I don't miss two of my favorites. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Don't feel that response was warranted.

Did I hear my name? ;)

Max should start about 7 our time, fellow central time zoner. And Yuzu at 8:25, but I wouldn't trust the revised schedule. Just hang out with us!

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Did I hear my name? ;)

Max should start about 7 our time, fellow central time zoner. And Yuzu at 8:25, but I wouldn't trust the revised schedule. Just hang out with us!

Thank you! I really appreciate the info. I just got home from work and haven't had an opportunity to scroll through posts. Just knew they were off schedule. Thanks again!👍🏼