Country
United-States
28 Sep - 1 Oct 2016

Montreal Canada
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
15:50 UTC -4

SENIOR LADIES SHORT PROGRAM

Time in other places
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1​
1Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ
2Michelle LONG
CAN
3Chloe ING
SIN
4Amanda STAN
ROU
5Anastasia GALUSTYAN
ARM
Warm-Up Group 2​
6Mariko KIHARA
JPN
7Alaine CHARTRAND
CAN
8Na Hyun KIM
KOR
9Rika HONGO
JPN
10Larkyn AUSTMAN
CAN
11Suh Hyun SON
KOR
Warm-Up Group 3​
12Franchesca CHIERA
USA
13Joshi HELGESSON
SWE
14Mirai NAGASU
USA
15Colette Coco KAMINSKI
POL
16Maisy Hiu Ching MA
HKG
17Michaela DU TOIT
RSA

[h=3]Starting Order[/h]

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Anastasia GALUSTYANARM
2Larkyn AUSTMANCAN
3Alaine CHARTRAND
SP "Sway" by Nicole Scherzinger and the Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Rome soundtrack by David Beal; choreo by David Wilson
CAN
4Michelle LONG
SP "Hallelujah" by k.d. lang.
LP
CAN
5Maisy Hiu Ching MA
SP House of Flying Daggers soundtrack
LP Adagio in G minor by Tomaso Albinoni (last season's); choreo by Cindy Stuart and Stephanee Grosscup
HKG
6Rika HONGO
SP Carmina Burana; choreo Shae-Lynn Bourne
LP Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack; choreo by Akiko Suzuki
JPN
7Mariko KIHARAJPN
8Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
SP I Got Rhythm, performed by Nikki Yanofsky
LP Princess Mononoke - Theme Song and Princess Mononoke - The Legend of Ashitaka by Joe Hisaishi
KAZ
9Colette Coco KAMINSKIPOL
10Na Hyun KIM
SP I will always love you by Whitney Houston
LP. Beauty Song (Jia Ren Qu) by Shigeru Umebayashi (House of Flying Daggers soundtrack)
KOR
11Suh Hyun SONKOR
12Amanda STAN
SP Avatar (soundtrack),Becoming One with Neytiri; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
LP To Believe by Matthew Evancho; choreo by Andrei Berezintsev
ROU
13Chloe ING
SP Can't Help Falling in Love by H. Peretti, L. Creatore, G.D. Weiss; choreo by Myke Gillman
LP Nocturne in E Major Op. 9 No. 2 (Fantasie Impromptu) by Frederic Chopin; choreo by Myke Gillman
SIN
14Michaela DU TOITRSA
15Sonia LAFUENTEESP
16Joshi HELGESSONSWE
17Franchesca CHIERA
SP Perfection" from Black Swan by Clint Mansell; choreo by Ilona Melnichenko, Scott Brown
LP "At Last" by Etta James; choreo by Ilona Melnichenko, Scott Brown
USA
18Mirai NAGASU
SP "Nocturne in C Sharp Minor" by Chopin; choreo by Catarina Lindgren
LP "The Winner Takes It All" by Sarah Dawn Finer; choreo by Catarina Lindgren
USA

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Michelle Long's SP is to "Hallelujah" by k.d. lang.

I am excited to see Chloe's beautiful SP again. :luv17: And Alaine! How many interesting spins will we see this season?

Sackie

Medalist
After Gabby's good showing last week - including the highest PCS, I wonder what kind of pressure Alaine is feeling here!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i am ending up only going one day... too much work... but yeah... i picked the free program day so I could see more action and more of alaine spinning ;)
Michelle Long's SP is to "Hallelujah" by k.d. lang.

I am excited to see Chloe's beautiful SP again. :luv17: And Alaine! How many interesting spins will we see this season?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Alaine has a good result here after her not so great Worlds showing. Looking forward to seeing Rika's new programs and of course another outing for Mirai before SC.

I would like her to put back in some of the choreo from David Wilson in her FS.

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'm sad to admit this but I have never heard of Franchesca CHIERA. Does anyone have a clip of her skating?

Icenetwork

Rinkside
Why is mirai's choreographer for the long program not say David Wilson? Is it a typo or did t get rechoreographed?

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Why is mirai's choreographer for the long program not say David Wilson? Is it a typo or did t get rechoreographed?

I think Mirai's IN bio can be blamed.
It was updated with her music information for 2016-17 -- but was not updated with her choreographers for 2016-17.

A second FYI for Doris:
Mirai's SP choreographer is Jeff Buttle.
http://figureskatersonline.com/mirainagasu/home/skating/

Go, Mirai :yay:.
And I hope Chloe Ing does well.

FanOfTeamKorea

On the Ice
11 Suh Hyun SON
SP : Spartacus Suites Choreo. by Jeremy Abbott
FS : Hunhwaga by Saeum Choreo. Yea Ji Shin, Yea Bin Mok

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm sad to admit this but I have never heard of Franchesca CHIERA. Does anyone have a clip of her skating?

Search on youtube for her, or if you have IN she'll be on there in U.S. Nationals senior ladies for the last few years. She's new to the international team this year so other than one small comp in the U.S. last summer this is her first international comp. Actually, I noticed her in 2015 nationals and really liked her, so I'm thrilled she gets a chance this year. Go Franchesca!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Search on youtube for her, or if you have IN she'll be on there in U.S. Nationals senior ladies for the last few years. She's new to the international team this year so other than one small comp in the U.S. last summer this is her first international comp. Actually, I noticed her in 2015 nationals and really liked her, so I'm thrilled she gets a chance this year. Go Franchesca!

Thanks Princessroja, I'll go and have a look. Here she is:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V4bCuYAIoc

Holy Cow, she is a s cute as can be. You know who reminds me of...Katy Taylor. I don't know who's coaching her but, if I had one recommendation, it would be to work on her flexibility. Those Biellmann spins are worth a ton of points and she is going to need one. Her jumps are very pretty, she has gorgeous posture and she knows how to perform. Did she finish in the top 10? I've only seen her SP, is it possible she has a Beilmann in that program?

Last edited:

TGee

Record Breaker
Last edited:

frida80

Record Breaker
Dear streaming Gods. Please keep my stream clean and constant until the end of the competition.

Amen.

Caustica

Final Flight
I'm really confused... who are they showing skating in the livestream now? I thought the event was just starting now so we should be seeing people warm-up? :confused: