2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Mens FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Mens FS

charmblade

Final Flight
I'm just at work creeping on this thread and you guys are making me so nervous. What happened to Vincent?

(Thanks for all the updates in this thread, btw. It's making work much, um, easier. ;) )

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
But there were a lot of Under roatations - that probably won't get called.

Ha you're wrong. Roman is 2nd.

But now Vincent is on the bubble for jgpf and I think just gave Aliev some breathing room.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Behind Roman! Roman with silver! :hap57: Does Vincent spoiled his chance for JGPF with that?

Sackie

Medalist
I will be the 1st to admit - I am shocked they actually marked it right - although Vincent should have even been lower in the Free.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Vincent isn't mathematically out of the JGPF, but his chances are teeny tiny miniscule small, so he's all but mathematically out.

sarama

Medalist
what happened to Vincent, just chime in this thread.

He fell before even getting in the air for his quad sal and hit his face (it was a nasty fall), he fought through but was a problematic FS

It's a pity if he doesn't go to Marseille, he is one of the top junior men without doubt

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And Vincent got two UR, so Sackie you can sleep well at night now. :sarcasm:

Caustica

Final Flight
Depends on how Andrew Torgashev does in Germany. Its either going to be one of those two for the final spot.

I'm pretty sure Vincent is going to be out (unless Jun Hwan ends up below 4th). He is currently 6th with Cha still to skate his second event.

Samarin 15+15
Krasnozhon 15+13
Savosin 15+11
Skirda 13+13
Aliev 15+9
Vincent 13+11

Cha 15+?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Vincent fell hard on the ice when he tried to jump his first 4S. I think the hard hit on his belly affected his performance afterwards.