Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
28 Sep - 1 Oct 2016

Montreal Canada
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2016, 16:30 UTC -4
Senior Ice Dance Free Dance

Time in other places
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Start Order
StN.NameNationCurrent RankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
CAN946.76
2Celia ROBLEDO / Luis FENERO
ESP847.30
3Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
FRA655.46
4Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
CAN748.78
Warm-Up Group 2
5Isabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO
ISR459.36
6Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ
ESP556.10
7Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
DEN263.26
8Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
CAN177.72
9Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
USA362.70

[h=3]Starting Order[/h]

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Haley SALES / Nikolas WAMSTEEKER
SD "Feeling Good," performed by Nina Simone; choreo by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
FD "Somebody to Love;"and "Love of My Life" by Queen; choreo by Megan Wing, Aaron Lowe
CAN
2Carolane SOUCISSE / Shane FIRUS
SD "Minnie the Moocher;" "Soda Pop" by Robbie Williams; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
FD "Impossible Love" by Melody Gardot; "Desde de Alma" composed by Osvaldo Pugliese; "Taquito Militar"by Ensemble Romulo Larrea and Veronica Larc; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
CAN
3Tessa VIRTUE / Scott MOIR
SD Prince medley, including "5 Women," "Purple Rain" and "Kiss;" choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
FD "Latch" by Sam Smith; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
CAN
4Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN
SD is "You are the Boss" performed by Miranda Kerr & Bobby Fox and "A Little Less Conversation" by Elvis Presley; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD Hymne a L'amour, performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
DEN
5Marie-Jade LAURIAULT / Romain LE GAC
SD The way you make me feel performed by Judith Hill; The way you make me feel performed by Michael Jackson; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD Tonight by Elton John; Sorry it seems to be the hardest word by Elton John; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FRA
6Isabella TOBIAS / Ilia TKACHENKO
SD Blues: "Real Life" by The Weeknd, Hip-Hop: "Can't Feel My Face" by The Weeknd; choreo by Igor Shpilband
FD The Nutcracker by Petr Tchaikovsky; choreo by Igor Shpilband
ISR
8Celia ROBLEDO / Luis FENERO
SD Theme from the Pink Panther soundtrack, Goldwing Ramble byTransatlantic Swing band; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil
FD "De Todo un Poco" by Michael Lloyd, "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" by John Morris Orchestra; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil
ESP
9Olivia SMART / Adria DIAZ
SD Proud Mary by Tina Turner; choreo by M.F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer, P. Denis
FD Pieces of music named "Experience" by Ludovic Einaudi; choreo by M.F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer, P. Denis
ESP
10Kaitlin HAWAYEK / Jean-Luc BAKER
SD Blues: Feeling Good” by Michael Bublé and Hip Hop: “How I Feel” by Flo Rida; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Anjelika Krylova
FD Liebesträume by Franz Liszt, composed and edited by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Anjelika Krylova
USA

Last edited:

sarama

Medalist
The fact that T&S are 14! points ahead after the SD is a bit hilarious. I'm curious to see their FD: on one side I fear Marie-France's choreographic style (I'm so disappointed with what she did for Seguin/Bilodeau's FS and for Paul/Islam since that one good Casablanca program), on the other side I think the airy lifts, fast spins and overall light and effortless aura that is so typical of the Gadbois teams would fit Tessa and Scott beautifully, even more than Marina's grandiose style

FayPhoebe

Spectator
I could be wrong, but based off practice videos, V/M seem to be skating to both Latch and Pilgrims on a Long Journey by Coeur de Pirate from the Child of Light soundtrak.

matcha

Medalist
The fact that T&S are 14! points ahead after the SD is a bit hilarious. I'm curious to see their FD: on one side I fear Marie-France's choreographic style (I'm so disappointed with what she did for Seguin/Bilodeau's FS and for Paul/Islam since that one good Casablanca program), on the other side I think the airy lifts, fast spins and overall light and effortless aura that is so typical of the Gadbois teams would fit Tessa and Scott beautifully, even more than Marina's grandiose style
Why is that hilarious? It's not a v. deep field and it's their first comp since the Olympics on home ice - this is the best and smartest move they could've made.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Woah deja vu... Can't believe two teams are doing their FD to Dirty Dancing this year...

yuna13

On the Ice
i remember i heard dirty dancing music during hubbell Donohue interview with tsl. so now i'm going to go back and listen cause i heard an another music and it might be P/C music

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
This is the 3rd Dirty Dancing routine I have watched today and all the girls wore pink. Oh well, love the music.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:love: Celia and Luis!

Great FD. They are actually dancing, not just doing great dance steps. Celia dazzles.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like these two. They skate with a lot of emotion and connection and maturity, especially for their age, and their lifts are really something special. I'm looking forward to their development!