2016 Autumn Classic Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Free Dance

liv

Record Breaker
Sam Smith is the singer... big star, but not everyone's cup of tea, lol.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My eye is riveted on Scott much more than it used to be a couple years ago. I like that development. I wonder if it's because of the choreography? Does anyone else feel that way? This is my favorite FS from them since 2010 season.

I LIKE Scott's hair this way. I found Tessa's ponytail distracting.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
It will take some time for me to fall in love with the program although I'm happy to see them skate in competition.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
My eye is riveted on Scott much more than it used to be a couple years ago. I like that development. I wonder if it's because of the choreography? Does anyone else feel that way? This is my favorite FS from them since 2010 season.

I LIKE Scott's hair this way. I found Tessa's ponytail distracting.

I looked at them both about the same.

liv

Record Breaker
Agree with everything you said, skylark, except Tessa's ponytail. I don't mind that. Nice score for them here, too.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I think that was really beautiful from H/B, too! They might be back on track after last season, which is so great to see!

liv

Record Breaker
111 was the score.

I loved the first part of it, before the vocals... and i"ll get used to the after vocals part. Things to work on, but looking great. A nice addition to the dance this year.

TMC

Record Breaker
I think that was really beautiful from H/B, too! They might be back on track after last season, which is so great to see!

Yeah it looks like they're back! I really really enjoyed that :)

Greta

On the Ice
I really liked that from H/B. Nice touches throughout that were right with the music, and the music at least wasn't the monotonous elevator stuff we are seeing a lot of this season.

LisaS

On the Ice
Is it just me or does everyone who skates to Lieberstraum seem to where a light shade of purple?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. Gorgeous skate from Kaitlyn and Jean-Luc! So smooth and ethereal. So interesting ... to my mind, this skate was a Dream of Love indeed, as opposed to the actual enactment of a romantic connection.

So happy for them!:hap10:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
This FD is the best program for me today. It is so nice to see Kaitlyn emote more compared to herself in the SD. I'm also impressed by Jean-Luc's versatility because I think he listens to his partner's language on the ice. Such delicate and dreamy program from them.

TMC

Record Breaker
This FD is the best program for me today. It is so nice to see Kaitlyn emote more compared to herself in the SD. I'm also impressed by Jean-Luc's versatility because I think he listens to his partner's language on the ice. Such delicate and dreamy program from them.

Me too! Really lovely :love: