2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
29 Sep - 1 Oct 2016
Bratislava Slovak Republic

Saturday, October 1, 2016. 17:00 UTC +2

Time in Other Time Zones

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166

Starting Order​

Warm-Up Group 1
1Olga JAKUSHINA / Andrey NEVSKIY LAT1348.26
2Mackenzie BENT / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS CAN1248.30
3Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMIN POL1148.68
4Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN GER1050.92
Warm-Up Group 2
5Taylor TRAN / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS LTU953.18
6Anastasia CANNUSCIO / Colin MCMANUS USA855.72
7Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA CZE756.32
8Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Lukas CSOLLEY SVK658.04
Warm-Up Group 3​
9Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV POL560.24
10Kavita LORENZ / Joti POLIZOAKIS GER462.34
11Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO RUS368.04
12Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS271.04
13Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES USA172.72

Entries​

No.NameNation
1Mackenzie BENT / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS
SD Shoo-Shoo Baby, Love, You Didn't Do Right by Me by Rosemary Clooney; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs
FD Malaguena, and Spanish Waltz by Fermin Spanish Guitar; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs
CAN
2Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA
SD Blues: "Summertime," performed by Renée Olstead, Swing: "Diga Diga Do," performed by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Igor Shpilband
FD "Kay by Carmine Coppola, A New Carpet by Carmine Coppola, The Immigrant (Main Title) by Nino Rota, Godfather Waltz (from "The Godfather" soundtrack) by Nino Rota, Finale (from "The Godfather" soundtrack) by Nino Rota; choreo by Igor Shpilband
CZE
WDKate Louise BAGNALL / Benjamin ALLAIN
SD Blues: Seven Nation Army (coverversion) by White Stripes ft. Haley Reinhart, Rock: Toe the Line by Future Shape of Sound; choreo by Pierre Baudouin, Marina Anissina
FD Tien An Men by Calogero, Si seulement je pouvais lui manquer by Calogero; choreo by Pierre Baudouin, Marina Anissina
FRA
WDAdelina GALAYAVIEVA / Laurent ABECASSIS
SD
FD
FRA
5Shari KOCH / Christian NÜCHTERN
SD Blues: Beautiful Girl, Swing: Swing My Baby; choreo by Corrado Giordano
FD Romeo and Juliet by Abel Korzeniowski; choreo by Corrado Giordano
GER
6Kavita LORENZ / Panagiotis POLIZOAKIS
SD Blues: Come together by Michael Jackson; Hip Hop: Black or White remix by Michael Jackson; choreo by Igor Shpilband
FD Malaguena by Benise, Jeux Interdits by Narcisco Yepes, Jaleo by Louis Winsberg, Poeta by Vicente Amigo; choreo by Igor Shpilband
GER
7Olga JAKUSHINA / Andrey NEVSKIY
SD Blues: Temptation, Swing: Mr. Swing; choreo by Elena Kustarova
FD Alexander (soundtrack) by Vangelis; choreo by Elena Kustarova
LAT
8Taylor TRAN / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS
SP Blues: Good Night Moon; Rock'n'Roll; choreo by Marina Zueva, Oleg Epstein
FD Adagio pour piano by Saint Preux; choreo by Marina Zueva, Oleg Epstein
LTU
9Natalia KALISZEK / Maksim SPODIREV
SD Blues: Back to the Dirty Town by Blues Mystery, Hip Hop: Sax by Fleur East; choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
FD Dirty Dancing (soundtrack); choreo by Sylwia Nowak-Trebacka
POL
10Justyna PLUTOWSKA / Jeremie FLEMIN
SD Blues: "A Woman's Worth" by Alicia Keys, Hip Hop: Recess (Milo and Otis Remix) by Skrillex & Kill the Noisekrillex; choreo with Corrado Giordani, Benoit Richaud
FD Great Gig in the Sky by Pink Floyd (with voiceovers), Hey You by Pink Floyd, Miss You by Rolling Stones; choreo with Corrado Giordani, Benoit Richaud
POL
11Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV
SD Blues: "Mercy On Me by Christina Aguilera" by Christina Aguilera and Swing: "Sing, Sing, Sing" by Louis Prima; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD Prelude No. 20 by Frederic Chopin, The Four Seasons by Nigel Kennedy; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
12Tiffany ZAHORSKI / Jonathan GUERREIRO
SD Blues: Naughty Naughty Boy by Christina Aguilera, Swing: All Night by Parov Stelar; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
FD Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen; choreo by Sergei Petukhov
RUS
13Lucie MYSLIVECKOVA / Lukas CSOLLEY
SP Blues: Cry Me A River by Michael Bublé, Hip Hop: End of Time by Beyonce; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Paola Mezzandri, Barbara Riboldi
FD Paris by Ibrahim Maalouf, Lilies of the Valley (Pina soundtrack) by Yun Miyake, Defie 1962 by Ibrahim Maalouf, True Story by Ibrahim Maalouf; choreo by Corrado Giordani, Paola Mezzandri, Barbara Riboldi
SVK
14Anastasia CANNUSCIO / Colin MCMANUS
SD "Harlem Nocturne" by Duke Ellington and "Puttin' on the Ritz" by Herb Alpert; choreo by Karen Ludington
FD "Time" by Billy Porter and an original composition by Karl Hugo; choreo by Karen Ludington
USA
15Madison CHOCK / Evan BATES
SD Blues: "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood, Hip Hop: "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars; choreo by Rohene Ward
FD "Under Pressure" performed by Freddie Mercury and David Bowie; choreo by Christopher Dean
EX "Wear Sunscreen" by Baz Luhrmann; choreo by Christopher Dean
USA

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really like that Anastasia and Colin are challenging themselves with more complex choreography and closer holds. I think the execution wasn't quite there, but there is room for this program to develop and for them to grow in the process.

TMC

Record Breaker
That was wonderful. The music is atrocious, but that was beautiful. I love that they kept the cool lift-into-spin trick. Anastasia's dress is gorgeous.

auser

Record Breaker
That was wonderful. The music is atrocious, but that was beautiful. I love that they kept the cool lift-into-spin trick. Anastasia's dress is gorgeous.

It was a pretty program. The music did not really work for me either:)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I liked their SD much better, this FD looked kinda shallow to me, sorry :(

Cannuscio/McManus.

TMC

Record Breaker
I liked their SD much better, this FD looked kinda shallow to me, sorry :(

Cannuscio/McManus.

I prefer their FD, but to be honest they didn't seem to have much connection to the music...

auser

Record Breaker
Props to them for listening to it every day. Voluntarily. For a year. :scard7:
ha. I was thinking the same thing while watching it :laugh:. They looked like they really enjoyed skating it too.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If cameraman will be late after break again.... :dev2:

TMC

Record Breaker
I prefer their FD, but to be honest they didn't seem to have much connection to the music...

Just watched the video and I take this back. The stream was so bad I got the wrong impression. They do feel the music.

mylifeback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Stream cut out so I missed all of C/M, unfortunately. Looking forward to the video. Excited for the last group!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Obviously some bobbles but for pure enjoyment and entertainment value I liked that as much as anything else I've seen this season. :love:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I sort of think Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV make the Dirty Dancing FD work! i enjoyed that.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My stream is ok. I wath on kumi, and it frozed today only like 3 times, for longer than split second.