2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Ladies Free Skate

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Larkyn Austman

POTO. Dark purple dress with deeeeeeep V filled with silver sparkles arranged like a necklace, chiffon handkerchief skirt and half circle sleeves. Wonderful port de bras. First fall of the ladies free. Another one. Lands the Rippon. Doesn't give up on the performance.

Larkyn Austman 79.23 ----121.46
Colette Coco KAMINSKI 80.79 ---- 119.76
Amanda Stan 65.84 ---- 107.5

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I like the increase in asian music this season :) Always nice to have variety

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Suh Hyun SON

Contemporary classical korean music. White watercolor dress with gold sparkle straps and fluttery bits hanging off the arms. I like the concept, but it's a little overdesigned. A little unsteady on the jumps. One significant wipe out. Looks nervous- she's doing the choreo, but is turned inward and is concentrating on getting through her elements

Suh Hyun SON 65.94 ---- 97.85

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Update from my adventures in the bus to suburbia : some Japanese on the bus very warmly dressed. I think I'm on the right way. PS. Sad missing a Canadian girl but Poto isn't my thing anyways :)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
^^ I know, I'm so excited but, I don't want to jinx her. I'm having of flashbacks of 2010 Worlds when she was nothing less than spectacular during the short and then Bombed the long and fell all the way to 5th. With this big of a lead I would like to see Mirai focus on her performance and bring it up to the level of her drastically improved jumps. Someone also needs to get Mirai to look at herself in the mirror. She is beautiful and is in such good shape. However, I think (Like several artists) that Mirai is a perfectionist. Her expression is not one of fear, I think it's more about determination to do everything perfectly. That's my 5 minute evaluation. ;)

I hope Mirai has the Performance of her life today and gives notice that she is still one of the top ladies in the US.

Odd. The live stream commercial comes through fine but the stream of the event is 240p and very broken, buffering frequently. But icenetwork and youtube work fine. Maybe I wont jinx Mirai and watch it later on some medium that doesnt mute audio. Go Mirai!

Sackie

Medalist
I can't even get the results on the Skate Canada page for yesterdays events! What gives with that! It says to clear the History but I am on a computer where the history is cleared each time you log out! So that can't be the problem.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is there another live stream than Dailymotion? It crashes every two minutes on my Ipad.

If you click on the official web site near the top of the OP, scroll down and click on the prompt Live Stream. There's an ad, but the stream is much better.

nancela

Rinkside
Odd. The live stream commercial comes through fine but the stream of the event is 240p and very broken, buffering frequently. But icenetwork and youtube work fine. Maybe I wont jinx Mirai and watch it later on some medium that doesnt mute audio. Go Mirai!

Someone yesterday suggested accessing the live stream directly from the Autumn Classic website. That worked much better for me than when I clicked on the dailymotion site on the goldenskate thread. Try it, and good luck!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Michaela DU TOIT

Skating to In The Mood in a black dress with fringe skirt. Love this music. One wipe out, one pop on a combo. Nice I spin position, but not a lot of speed in it.

Michaela DU TOIT 67.99 ---- 109.92
Suh Hyun SON 65.94 ---- 97.85

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
didnt realize it started already, missed the 1st group :slink: but here for the rest, all the best to the ladies, but esp Lil' Bet! :love: