2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Pairs Free Skate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait, did this start early, or did I just make a total foul-up on my time conversions with the advent of daylight savings?

Golly. Stephens and Dodds' lifts make me scared for both of them. He seems small, and then I get an impression that he's muscling her up. That's probably wrong though. I know technique and the woman's posture are just as important.

For a pairs guy, he is very short. He is shorter than me, and all his younger brothers are taller than him. Paris also had quite the growth spurt a couple of years ago.

s_parks

Record Breaker
What is this? Why do we need another version of sound of silence other than the original?

tulosai

Record Breaker
:jaw: OMG that rippon throw...I may never get over it, one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

If these two could go clean they would be serious threats, they have huge, beautiful elements and real raw emotion.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow. That James/ Ciphres program just builds and builds. Terrific and dramatic. I love this program.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
:jaw: OMG that tano throw...I may never get over it, one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

If these two could go clean they would be serious threats, they have huge, beautiful elements and real raw emotion.

Yeah, the problem is one or both of them almost always seems to mess up at least one SBS jump or throw in the LP. :(

Dots

Final Flight
This has to be the best James/Cipres have ever skated. This program is miles ahead of anything they have ever skated. WOW.

I'm so excited for them. Plus John Z. screaming on the sidelines was everything. :agree:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Program was good, but that was an absolutely bloody awful cover of Sound of Silence. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ORIGINALS, PEOPLE?!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I needed strong coffee, so got it during the warm-up, and then I missed almost all of J/C's FS.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Vanessa was so cute in the KnC. She was so happy about her score. :)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wait, did this start early, or did I just make a total foul-up on my time conversions with the advent of daylight savings?

For a pairs guy, he is very short. He is shorter than me, and all his younger brothers are taller than him. Paris also had quite the growth spurt a couple of years ago.

It started right on time. Sorry you missed them!

tulosai

Record Breaker
THAT is how you take the energy in the building and capitalize on it! These two are really special, I see lots and lots of medals in their future.