2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Ondrej Nepela Memorial Pairs FS

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Otherwise mostly clean skate, good connection between those two. Nice as ever to watch :love:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
What a beautiful program from Yuko and Sasha. My only problem with the program is their costumes that look unfit for the soft and fluid music. Pity about the many mistakes...Yuko's condition is not fully in form I guess.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Tarasova / Morozov are very inconsistent. I dont think they can ever be russian no.1 pairs.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I have a very soft spot for T/M and I like them and their music, but for now, they're not selling their program to me

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Tarasova / Morozov are very inconsistent. I dont think they can ever be russian no.1 pairs.

IIRC, T/M is not very inconsistent. They pave their way to Russian No. 1.

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
What in the world are T/M skating to? Of all the music in the world this is the best they could come up with? Someday they will find a program worthy of their talents but this isn't it. Would you like me to tell you how I really feel? I need coffee.

sneakers

Match Penalty
What in the world are T/M skating to? Of all the music in the world this is the best they could come up with? Someday they will find a program worthy of their talents but this isn't it. Would you like me to tell you how I really feel? I need coffee.

they still skate with no emotions, just putting elements and elements. a shame really because they are a real couple !!!
show those real life fire and chemistry. jeebus !!!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
yeah; because of the indefinite career break of V/T and questionable status of S/K.

Along with their tech elements whether you like them or not. Though I was not sold by their programs again. The SP was better, but it looked to me like a run of very healthy aerobic exercise...They need to learn how to flaunt their charm to the audience like Plushenko.

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
Well, T/M did a 4tw3, and it seemed a really good one, although they lost a bit on the landing. Hoping to see them doing it more, because it looked really effortless. And even with the mistakes they got a ten-point lead over K/S on the TES, it's not surprising they won.