2016 JGP Germany Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Mens SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
go Aleksandr!! :love: i hope he isnt too tired and shows us another great performance! :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, I really hope Charlton has a good skate. He deserves it with trying to do two categories at the same event.

And I hope Klepoch also does, as he was a lot further down the absolute PB order than I was expecting when I was making out my predictions.

They're repeating songs now - "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's is on again (it was played early on during the Men's SP, and I haven't been able to stop singing it since!)

All the best everybody!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Sam Smith + a hideous costume...that's 2 strikes already for you, Marco

When he came out, I would never have guessed that he was going to do a James Bond routine. I thought he looked like a painter and decorator! :laugh:

If you ignore the obvious singling out at the start, that was pretty good. But, he won't be happy because of that.

And his score won't be good either, for the same reason.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"Stairway To Heaven" on again! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Didn't get to hear much of it, though, because Conrad's scores arrived quite quickly.

Into 5th, only just behind Sumoto. We've got a tight battle for the final podium position building up.

Final Russian now. Will he join it?

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Question of the day: Will Erokhov overtake Torgashev?

I had him behind in my predictions. But, with that fall, I don't think so.

But, after putting Kovalev on top, and him currently being 6th, I need Erokhov up there!

EDIT: Nope, Erokhov takes over 6th, pushing Kovalev down to 7th. Just what I didn't need!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Whoa. I didn't think he would be that low. :eek: I think his nerves got to him...what I don't get is that his PCS is almost identical to Yaroslav's, that doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Charlton up now.

Really hope he ends up with more people below him than he did in the Short Dance.

He deserves it for what he's doing.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
What Charlton is doing - competing in 2 categories at the same event - is tough. And I'm sure it is taking it's toll.

But, he's got 3 guys behind him at the moment.

And he's only 2 points behind the guy 3 places ahead of him. And 5 behind the guy 2 places above that. So, he has room to move up.

But, he'll not have as much time in between the Free Dance and the Men's FS as he did today. So, I hope he can rest and keep his energy reserves up in between.

CaroLiza_fan

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
:sad21::cry::sad46::sad14: Aleksandr
but still, only on performance, he is still the best :love: Jun and Andrew very close to him :luv17:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
:scowl: Time to switch over to Finlandia...hope it's less disappointing

Ah. I thought there was another hour to go.

Oh well. I guess I'll be missing it then. Got to do my Ladies predictions.

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
again good thing I didnt watch this live:rofl2:

off to do the mathematics if the placemtnt is good for Dima's chances:yay: though I bet he's off the final like Erokhov

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
again good thing I didnt watch this live:rofl2:

off to do the mathematics if the placemtnt is good for Dima's chances:yay: though I bet he's off the final like Erokhov

If placements stay the same, then it'll be Samarin, Krasnozhon, Savosin, Skirda, Cha, and Torgashev, with Aliev being the first alternate.

Erokhov only has about a 2.5 point PB advantage over Torgashev in the FS, so with a 9 point deficit from the SP, he has to hit everything/Torgashev has to have an off skate.

Last edited:

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I can relax now since Jun won the SP. Tomorrow is another day and I think even if Jun place 3rd tomorrow he can still be on the JGP Finals...

ruiying

Rinkside
I can relax now since Jun won the SP. Tomorrow is another day and I think even if Jun place 3rd tomorrow he can still be on the JGP Finals...

Even if Cha Junhwan's SP wasn't so good, any Podium place would guarantee him into the JGP Finals... technically speaking, he could finish as low as 4th place and still qualify for the finals (although other skaters like Erokhov and Torgashev would have to place lower as well)