2016 JGP Germany Pairs SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Pairs SP

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i really love Anna&Martin's SP; sophisticated and love that there are tango features like kick and flicks and locked legs? too bad about the mistakes, hopefully they will skate better at LP!
btw i think Martin resembles Michal a lot :laugh:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
well ofc Im happy both our pairs at 1-2 but hopefully D/B is gonna slay in the free as well

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Justine can say hi to aunt Isabelle at this event. She beat cousin Gabriella by less than 2 points in the SP here. But Brasseur/Ostiguy were in turn beaten by Walsh/Michaud, a partnership that's about 2 months old. :eek:hwell:

sneakers

Match Penalty
not sure what the future brings for Ustamkina / Volodin, but he is really a good lifter and powerful skater....
he is tall enough so he can at least get other partners if they don't work out in the future.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
If current placements are maintained in the FS, then all of the top 4 teams will make the JGPF.

sneakers

Match Penalty
Duskova seems to be in growing pains, she is now 16 and has grown taller.
It wont be an easy season for them unlike last year, I find their scenario like Ustamkina / Volodin, their future will depend on their female partners with the same growing pains (Ustamkina had a major growth last year).

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
watched MM
I like how they're so careful & precise :love:

aviva_dawn

On the Ice
I agree! I hope that D/B do pick up on their free, and I feel so badly for Anna. Growing can throw so many things off!