2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Mens SP

TMC

Record Breaker
Ugh the second hand embarrassment....just because there's a beat doesn't mean you HAVE TO CLAP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Grr...I got my schedules all confused and I've missed so much! :sad4:

oh wait, just the first group, I guess that's not so bad...but I wanted to see Daniel :drama:

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
6 Alexei BYCHENKO (ISR)

Music: Chambermaid Swing by Parov Stelar

Dusty rose jacket, brown vest, bow tie, black pants

3A
4T - turnout
CCoSp
3F+3T
FCSp
StSq
CSSp

Bit iffy jumps, but he landed them all. He looks relieved

SP: 40.46+33.71 = 74.17, 2/6

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Solid skate, but I just couldn't get into the program... He seemed to go in and out of it too, to be honest. His spins need work. I also found the cut and colour of his 'jacket' to be unflattering. I much prefer Kevin Reynold's program to this song.

MIM

Medalist
I was impressed by Bychenko at the euro last season. I Like this program a lot. He has genuine passion whenever I see him. Good start to a new season!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
7 Paul FENTZ (GER)

Music: Wonderwall by Paul Anka

Pink shirt, grey pants and suspenders

3T+3T
3A - stepout
FCSp
StSq
1Lz*
CSSp
CCoSp

Costly pop

SP: 30.35+32.01 = 62.36, 3/7

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Fentz is not the greatest technician, but there is something pleasantly relaxed in his style. It was a relief after several skates which felt more like an anxiety attack in progress than a SP.

TMC

Record Breaker
Surprisingly, I enjoyed Paul Fenz the most! He has a lovely style and he is very charming. He really skated to entertain. The audience even forgot to clap, he was that good

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Like some of you, I'd never heard of Paul before either, but I got a really good first impression! :) He has a really nice, casual style and uses his music well. I liked his costume too (colours/cut/etc.). I must admit that it took me the longest time to figure out what song that was - I was singing along and didn't clue in until the chorus. What a fun version!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
8 Jorik HENDRICKX (BEL)

Black costume, frill details

3A
CSSp
CCoSp
3Lz+3T
3Lo
StSq
FCSSp

Clean skate, he looks pleased