2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually quite like Danielle... she has a good energy and flow on the ice and I really like that she seems to enjoy herself out there. I do wish she'd work a little on posture and holding out some of her movements, but I think she's the most promising female British skater in some time.

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Ok, I'm going to poke my head into the junior live stream to check in on Eunsoo Lim. Be back soon!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I will keep an eye the girl from GB. Danielle Harrison Tons of potential. Robbed.....I did notice that she 2 footed one of her jumps but that score was too low.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I love it!! She was as cute as could be. Not super difficult but very "Entertaining" ;) Who is her coach, I've seen him before.

Since summer her coach is Brian Orser. Don't know who the standin is. Lot's of changes for Joshi who was earlier trained by her mother together with her sister Viktoria in her small town Tibro. Anyway Joshi likes her new life in Toronto and is not feeling too homesick :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
That had its issues but a very pretty skate overall! I'll be watching her with interest too :)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Since summer her coach is Brian Orser. Don't know who the standin is. Lot's of changes for Joshi who was earlier trained by her mother together with her sister Viktoria in her small town Tibro. Anyway Joshi likes her new life in Toronto and is not feeling too homesick :)

I was just thinking that I'd seen that Man with Adam Rippon. Now I get it.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
That had its issues but a very pretty skate overall! I'll be watching her with interest too :)

The less tanos she put to her jumps, the better her jumps landing could've been. I've kept my eye on her since the latest Nebelhorn trophy.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The audience's response to the skaters are warm and enthusiastic. The stream so far is not bad and the live result page is also working.

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I'm back after Eunsoo nailed her program.
My hands are shaking now for Osmond and Liza. GO GIRLS!