2016 JGP Germany Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Germany Free Dance

sk8ergirl101

Spectator
I totally agree about the right six teams being there in France. It should be a great competition to watch! Honestly I'm hoping the Parsons sibs can win it this year. I think they've improved a ton since last season.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1617/jgpger2016/jgpger2016_JuniorIceDance_FD_Scores.pdf

Parsons has higher BV than Japan, but lower +GOE (though still higher TES overall) and +PCS (three points!) resulting in lower score. I think I'm okay with it cause I think the FD was performed better in Japan. But overall two solid competitions for the Parsons.

Yes, it was a bit sharper in Japan, but it's still my favorite FD of the season so far. THAT is how you construct a straight line lift, so that each change of position is done to a phrase of the music. The pickup in the rotational lift is just seamless. And there is just something lovely and resh fresh fresh. Bravo to them.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
S/S with another charming outing of their tarantella. It is an absolute delight to see some AGE APPROPRIATE material and not saddled with some kind of angstfest because Uber!Drama! is supposed to be more important or something. Great entrance into their twizzles. Glad they made the finals.